Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Warpaint Dragon: Battle August 30 2016

Host(ess)
    Just finished the tournament couples of hours ago, champion 15 and diamond 15 did the job. Congrats those who win and good luck to those still battling.

Rhino Keeper
    I may have missed this, but why don't we get gold in tournaments anymore?

Farm Supplier
    Warpaint egg in storage, completed my first ever full 30 round tournament without using gold. What a difference having both a Level 15 Champion (Bronzetalon) & Diamond (Diamond) makes.

Sorry I didn't take down my results, as I didn't believe I would succeed. However mainly used those two above and Level 10 Beast, Knighmare and Metal. I always attack in order of magic, bash, bash.

Executive Chef
    Battle steed < Sharman L12 mMm .... Have a lot waiting for spa but the beast is down
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    First tournament that I was able to finish early on both accounts. What a difference that makes. Best of luck to all and congrats to those done. I like this dragon.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Finished on main account, second try with Immortal 13. Two more to go.

Full list on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on Beserker since yesterday level 7 Glasswing came close don't think I've ever beaten this dragon without ultimating won't do it this time so probably won't finish this tourney as I don't have much time for playing

Rhino Keeper
    Warpaint is in storage, good luck to those still battling and congrats to the winners
    List of battles here

Executive Chef
    War paint < Diamond L15 ....egg on nest

Good luck everyone still fighting .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    WooHoo - first time I finished a tournament with 2 days to spare (usually I'm down to the last couple of hours)! Finished off Regrowth with Forest and Warpaint with Bubble Gum. Good luck everyone still battling
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast