Thread: Fashion Story Update: 9/6/2016

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update: 9/6/2016

Update day!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Nightlife Galaxy Girl catalog is a sweater with leggings, bracelet, and heels. Still too hot here to be thinking about sweaters and leggings! Regardless, I like the color, pattern, and concept. Love the shoes! Not sure why this is not in the Casual catalog but whatever. The sweater has decent yield and profit. The rest are low for the stocking time. I really wish the new clothes would yield more items. It's a constant battle to kept racks stocked. God forbid I should miss a day!

In the design area, there are full star dust counter for 3 gems, a star dust dressing room for 60,000 coins, stars wallpaper for 5,000, and an astro-haute mannequin for 12 gems.

Ultralight this week, although I do like the pieces that were released.

Executive Chef
    I don't care for the outfit. I like the color, but the outfit isn't my style. I'm thinking that the update is so short because yesterday was a holiday. At least that's what I'm hoping it is.

The items are well-designed, though.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

I would wear the sweater, in colder temps, and the bracelet with a black skirt or slacks. My back is "over" the heels of my youth but I do like the shoes on my avatar. :-)

The leggings, otoh, I wouldn't wear outside my home.

Saw the mannequin on a neighbor's game board. It looks huge and completely irrelevant to a fashion boutique, per se. Be great for Halloween, though, in a costume section. Too bad the outfit on the mannequin isn't in the catalog.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't see the sweater in the dressing room, Maybe I passed it really quick and didn't see it.

I'll check again later, I saw the decor and I noticed mostly the new decors they bring out cost gems. A shame this game has lost most its players. I used to be super addicted but noticed a lack in decor (cute items and ones that don't cost gems) that along with no new hairstyles after the mermaid one and also lost interest. I regret buying gems earlier on since I rarely play.
    I did see another new mermaid outfit which is cute and am hoping this game gets back to how it was with lots of new releases that aren't all gems.
    The astronout decor isn't something I would buy so meh on that one :/

I hope they release some new hairstyles soon.