Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

Host(ess)
    Same situation as everyone above! Tried last night at midnight to craft the furnace on both of my games - 1 android , 1 IOS. All items related to theses Tales are gone! No ability to gather materials on quests and no furnace to craft. It's now8 am pacific time - 8 hours wasted! My storm id's are cascadia59 and cascadia60. I've already sunk over 400 gold into both games - for the habitat and extra food. Not to mention .3 donations short. With 8 battles left...this is so NOT cool! Please fix and add time! Could be my last day with Dragon Story!

I am having the same issue, where there is no furnace to craft or quests for the event.

The event auto-started for me
    I am on level 171
    I play on an iPhone

Host(ess)
    I have 3 accounts: levels 171, 165 and 123, all vs 2.4.3
    Played on ipad mini, vs 8.1.2 and on Galaxy S6 Active
    All 3 events auto started

All of my Tales related Quests and crafting items have disappeared from the quest portal and craftshop. I am now unable to finish, since I still need to craft the furnace. I already paid 75 gold to skip the donations requirement, I refuse to pay any more to finish for something that is NOT my fault!!!!!!!

Level: 178
    Device: iPad Mini
    Tales auto started

I have had the same issue. I have collected the white glass dragon scrolls and so I just need to craft the White glass dragon and then hatch it but I can not do this as the dragon is not showing up in the crafting building and the quests for this event are also missing.

I am on level 111
    The event auto-started
    I play on an iPad mini

Host(ess)
    I just noticed that the habitat that goes with Dragon Tales is gone. It's only 11:53am est and the reset always happens at 1:30pm. The timer for the kung-fu dragon on sale has 1:03 left til it expires which is normal. What is going on??

I have the same problem!! What can i do to finish if i cant craft the Mighty Furnace??
    My id is verucka
    I need a solution quickly!!

Executive Chef
    Well I just checked my account and all my crafting stuff is gone too. I don't have the furnace yet and I couldn't craft it even if I wanted to because I was still sending the dragon out for pieces I believe. This is wrong and even if the "fixed" it we've lost hours of play time and many of us need every hour. We've spent gold on each account to speed crops and hatching times and leveling up faster. I hope this is resolved the only truly fair way with everyone getting the dragons they can't earn at no fault of their own.

So upset! So much time and gold spent.
    Our affected games are:
    ID- jeffenson99
    Level 100
    Autostarted on Aug 21st
    iPad air2
    ID-rockin97
    Level 0
    Auto started on Aug 21st
    iPad Air 2
    Our other games completed the crafting in advance.

Farm Supplier
    I am also missing the ability to craft the Mighty Furnace. I have already sent an email to support. Storm8 ID is florawynn.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast