Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

Rhino Keeper

Mighty Furnace is NOT AVAILABLE to be Crafted - What Gives TL?

Mighty Furnace is NOT AVAILABLE to be crafted in the spell shop, yet is still a requirement for the last day of the tales, which is today. WHAT IS GOING ON? Will this step be waived for those of us who are required to craft it but are LITERALLY UNABLE to do so? Thanks for checking into this.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Right now I am not sure of who has been effected by this. My event ended already ( I did not finish- ran out of food!) We should have more answers soon. It does help if members post their current level and when they started the event and also which device they play on.
    Level: 159 (VERY close to 160)
    Started: event auto started for me on 8/21/16
    Device: iPhone 6
    Last edited by Splashy81; 08-30-16 at 08:18 AM.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    A few hours could throw off a thoroughly planned game to the point that it's ruined!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Not only are the crafting items missing, but if you needed supplies, the quests are gone too.

Ok I actually don't want to login but just to say I'm affected by too. Can't craft. Thanks.

Same problem here. No more crafting for event... I cannot complete the tale because of the mighty furnace missing

Farm Supplier
    what about give level 40-90 players there prize as they changed the rules on them during the event. White glass level 10. then you get to Chapter 10 and wow raise white glass to 11. No Nobel Crystal as wasn't needed in first posted achievement lists by Storm8.

All affected need to be given the glasswing dragon.

I teach my children everyday take responsibility.. Storm8 needs to with this issue.

New Resident
    My mighty furnace is not available to craft either! My scroll is still counting down in the sidebar though...

I ' M ANGRY, and for this I now stop play this game, because is so much thing in this game unfair!!!! Everything change on this game (much more pieces for craft dragons in cave, for android player just one evolution temple,...) everything is just for spend gold and with this spend realy money.... Shame!

Just adding my name here as also being subject to the disappearing crafting/questing abilities so I won't be able to create my mighty forge. Nothing like waking up at 3 am to start on this day and find this mess of a situation ugh!

Farm Supplier
    I activated the event myself. I purposely waited until Sunday morning to start. I knew there would be a tournament at the beginning and then likely one again at the end of the latest possible start and timed it so the last day of my event would be in the "sweet spot" between. My event ends tonight. I really hope this fix comes in within the next 16 hours.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast