Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

New Resident
    I really hope so, used 200 gold for nothing ...

Hi everyone! We have resolved the issue for players who were affected by the Crafting issue. Please check your storage.

If you have any further questions about this issue and your account, please contact support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi everyone! We have resolved the issue for players who were affected by the Crafting issue. Please check your storage.

If you have any further questions about this issue and your account, please contact support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you so much!
    I have so much in storage! Eggs, decor, material etc. I couldn't begin to find anything important. I did use gold to get the White Glass dragon once crafting was back but was so far behind that I gave up on trying for the final dragon.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 08-31-16 at 05:23 PM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    I've checked my storage. I don't see anything, nor do I have a clue what I'm looking for.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I've checked my storage. I don't see anything, nor do I have a clue what I'm looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have so much in storage! Eggs, decor, material etc. I couldn't begin to find anything important. I did use gold to get the White Glass dragon once crafting was back but was so far behind that I gave up on tring for the final dragon.
    If you were not on Chapter 9 or Chapter 10, please contact support@storm8.com.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you were not on Chapter 9 or Chapter 10, please contact support@storm8.com.
    So those who were on Day 9 or 10 received something but those who started later and were not as far along so could not proceed and lost a couple of days, then used gold to keep accelerating but could not reach Day 9 are out of luck?

So those who were on Day 9 or 10 received something but those who started later and were not as far along so could not proceed and lost a couple of days, then used gold to keep accelerating but could not reach Day 9 are out of luck?
    I can't find a post where we've said that. Can you share the link with me?

Please feel free to PM me if you have a ticket number.

I don't have a ticket number. I didn't bother as I am sure S8 was swamped with queries about missing crafts and quests. I have found individual S8 staff to be helpful but have never had a ticket resolved by S8 support and I have submitted several.

I was just extrapolating from your comment about if we were not on Day 9 or 10. Might be reading incorrectly as I was up all night. Not just the game. I had come off of 2 days of migraine.

I accelerated a lot of steps with gold but realized there was no way to catch up once the crafts and quests were back.

I don't have a ticket number. I didn't bother as I am sure S8 was swamped with queries about missing crafts and quests. I have found individual S8 staff to be helpful but have never had a ticket resolved by S8 support and I have submitted several.

I was just extrapolating from your comment about if we were not on Day 9 or 10. Might be reading incorrectly as I was up all night. Not just the game. I had come off of 2 days of migraine.

I accelerated a lot of steps with gold but realized there was no way to catch up once the crafts and quests were back.
    I'd be happy to get this looked at for you. Please create a ticket and PM me the number.

Executive Chef
    I have both ticket numbers for my and my kids I will send them to you Elsa. My kids quit as they needed all the time to
    Catch up and lost it and I had to pay a lot of gold to finish.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast