Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

New Resident
    I can now craft the mighty furnace. Finally!

Rhino Keeper
    Ya.. The bug is fixed now.. Thanks S8..

Executive Chef
    If an extra day isn't added or someway to make up the loss this will be the last straw for me. No way my kids can finish. We've been trying to craft that dragon all night and now it's 8 hrs with very little time left to finish it or pay 40 gold to speed it up. Can someone please look into what's going to be done to help make all of us right?

Nightclub Owner
    Whew! Thanks S8/TL.

Question: I still have 2 more battles to finish but I've had the Mighty Furnace waiting in the Craft Shop to be placed since last night; will it still be there when I collect it or will I need to craft another one?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Hey caretakers!! The crafts have returned and this issue is now fixed. Please stay tuned as the team discuss on how to handle this issue. Thank you so much for your patience!

Farm Supplier
    Yes the quest are back. But I lost my chapter 9 finish and my furnace. I do not have all the parts to build. I am so mad I could spit nails right now. I finished the dumb quest yesterday and I do not have enough time to finish the last chapter.

Yeah, I was able to start the quest early enough that I should finish everything on time. Thanks S8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hey caretakers!! The crafts have returned and this issue is now fixed. Please stay tuned as the team discuss on how to handle this issue. Thank you so much for your patience!
    Thank you for the update. I'm grateful the issues are resolved. As I've posted I'm hoping there's something to make this better for us.

Fashion Designer
    If I lose any of the eight fights I am dead in the water. But grateful S8 was watching the forum. Crosses fingers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    If I lose any of the eight fights I am dead in the water. But grateful S8 was watching the forum. Crosses fingers
    It's new tournament time.. We can easily win the battles for tales..