Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

Executive Chef
    Kooky- I'm at a point where I am suppose to do a quest. Should I pay the 10 gems to skip it to try and get as far as I can to try and salvage this, I'm not wanting to throw away gold. I want my dragons however. This is about the worst thing that could happen in this event. I was on vacation in Montana with terrible cell service so my event auto started a day before I thought it was going to and the kids started itself as well. I'm iso level 185 and the kids are android level 103/104 right in there. I'm sad and frustrated.

Hi everyone! Sorry about this! I have already forwarded this information over to the team this morning for investigation. Stay tuned for more updates from me! Thank you!

Banned
    This type of action is expected of a game that is 100 % free. People pay good money to you all. This is not acceptable for a company that takes real money for events. It has been over 9 hours now and we can't do what needs to be done to succeed. No fix is in place and no new info since this was first reported.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    This type of action is expected of a game that is 100 % free. People pay good money to you all. This is not acceptable for a company that takes real money for events. It has been over 9 hours now and we can't do what needs to be done to succeed. No fix is in place and no new info since this was first reported.
    Please note that the team is working right now for a solution. It has been reported this morning. Thank you for your patience. I will update all of you later when there is info.

We are sorry that this happened, but please note that this is being worked on right now as we chat.

New Resident
    This is a joke, honestly with the game being made so much harder for no result It's the final straw, it's not fun anymore so I'm done

Farm Supplier
    iOS 9.3.5 - iPhone 6S Plus
    Level 146
    Started myself on Sunday, 8/21

Edit: Like EvaEmmaSurf mentioned, the Tales building is gone too. I noticed that last night and had to tap on the countdown scroll on the right side to access the next Act.

I think starting another event before everyone was finished with the last was the mistake here. Hopefully the higher ups who are rushing the dev team to cram out events will remember the "Fast, Cheap, or Good: Pick 2" adage of project management.
    Last edited by athenageez; 08-30-16 at 10:15 AM.

I am a level 113 use game version 2.4.0 and using an android. The crafting and waterfall sections of the quest is gone I can't finis my quests.

New Resident
    I am in the same boat! I need to craft a mighty furnace but can't. So not happy. I have already spent gold on food to complete this Tales so I am pissed. I expect to receive the final dragon regardless of what happens TeamLava!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got behind on my low level account and was going to have to speed some things to start chap 9 and then to 10 to finish. Now I can't even start 9 because there's no anvil! I've lost so much time now. The only way to correct this is give us another day to finish or eliminate the crafting/adventure needs.

I don't see this specifically mentioned but at same time quests crafts disappeared, the tales building did also.

I was able to request donations by clickingredients the not the scroll timer which showed 23 hrs 57 min. I did them in batches rather than all at once and thru did eventually get through. Just FYI for others stuck. (I won't rant about spending get real $$ seconds before the glitch but I hope some adjustments are forthcoming)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast