Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    It's new tournament time.. We can easily win the battles for tales..
    It is night for some of us...😣 not going to ve getting uo every hour during the night.

Banned
    half the game day is gone........ how long does it take to add at least 10 hours on to the game timer? Many could not do the quest needed to get parts for the spell shop and many can not check here every hour waiting for an update. Maybe the announcement from S8 can be pushed to our game devices so we are aware of the outcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Just make the end time tomorrow instead of today. I was already behind on one account and now between the battles and requesting it'll be impossible without spending a fortune! I already was going to have to spend but now it's more than I'm willing to. This was a HUGE mistake so there needs to be a HUGE competition/fix. Just please make it right. We pay you guys money. This is a business and needs to be treated like one with fair customer service. You wouldn't keep going to a store and giving them money if you didn't feel like you were being treated fairly and getting the services you had expected.

Rhino Keeper
    This happened to me today (10th chapter).. They somehow got back after a few hrs.

Thanks for the fix. Furnace is now crafting. Fortunately I am not like others who needed to add some quests today before crafting. I hope something is done for those impacted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    It's new tournament time.. We can easily win the battles for tales..
    You would think. I lost 4 times to knight 1 with 90 percent chance dragons. Adding insult to injury at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    You would think. I lost 4 times to knight 1 with 90 percent chance dragons. Adding insult to injury at this point.
    Same here.. Plague doctor 1 defeated my landworm 13 (he is the strongest on my island.. I use him all the time against champions, diamonds and all).. I thought new tournament would be nice.. Looks like I won't be able to sleep.. It's 2 am right now here.. I need to win 4 more battles for the tales.. Dare not leave it till morning with such defeats..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hey caretakers!! The crafts have returned and this issue is now fixed. Please stay tuned as the team discuss on how to handle this issue. Thank you so much for your patience!
    Regina why is S8 so quiet it has been over 3 hours since your post. We should have had an update to this post by now. I have received nothing on my game device.

Rhino Keeper
    Goodnight. By the time I wake in the morning (unless my baby wakes me) the counter will have ended.
    No completion for me.

Not at all pleased.

After my the last gold trap i hit loosing 100 gold for coins I certainly didn't need,, I was so close to leaving. This may be the final straw.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Goodnight. By the time I wake in the morning (unless my baby wakes me) the counter will have ended.
    No completion for me.

Not at all pleased.

After my the last gold trap i hit loosing 100 gold for coins I certainly didn't need,, I was so close to leaving. This may be the final straw.
    So sorry to hear that. That is just terrible.