Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed this too - not cool at all! Taking the crafting away before we're done with the tales is pretty rotten.

Host(ess)
    Will somebody from storm8 at least acknowledge the problem here and ACT.....this is the last day. Unfriggenbelievable!

New Resident
    I didn't have enough sheilds last night to craft my furnace for day 10. I'm on track to finish but can't without the last crafting item!!! This is massively not fair! They should NOT be overlapping events and messing us up like this!! ����

I am having the same missing craftable items. Please answer and fix this issue! What is happening?

I am in the same boat...9 days into the event, 18 hours remaining and I cannot complete due to needing to craft the furnace!! Even if the items are restored to the spell shop now, it is too late for me to complete as I have been waiting all day for this to be fixed. I certainly hope they intend to give is the final reward since this is not our fault!

Yeah, they certainly need to do something. The worse though is the silence! Come on, 6 hours and not even a response?

Host(ess)
    Same has happened to me! How do you submit a specific "ticket" to notify them that it is affecting your account? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Not only the quests and crafting items are gone, but also the "scroll" next to the waterfall, that you can tap on to see the Tales instructions. The icon on the right side of the screen is still there, showing 18 hours on the timer, but I have avoided using the right-side icons for the last month because they no longer respond to a simple tap. It takes fifteen to twenty taps at various speeds before they react, and I'm afraid the erratic tapping will trigger a gold trap.

I should have been starting day 10 of the Tales this morning. I might have considered spending gold to finish, but there's no point if the event is going to end early without notice.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JED000 View Post
    Same has happened to me! How do you submit a specific "ticket" to notify them that it is affecting your account? Thanks!
    You can send an email to support@storm8.com.

Grand Emperor
    This issue has been reported

Hey Everyone. Very sorry to hear about this. This issue has been reported earlier. Let's keep calm and wait for the Community Managers to get online in a few hours (California time) and look into this.

You can post here to report your case so that the CMs can see when they get on. Sorry guys, there's nothing much we can do until we hear from them.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast