Thread: Games crashes/closes when i try to buy 2nd evolution temple

Rhino Keeper

Games crashes/closes when i try to buy 2nd evolution temple

Before you tell me to uninstall then reinstall, force close and clear cache, move to SD card orbmove back to tablet from SD card I have done all that. I have done everything that support repeats as rote from their scripts. When I try to buy second evolution temple my game just closes/crashes. No message, no nothing, just stops an goes back to my home screen.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Think it was you I replied to in the Android 2nd evo link but it didn't attach. Anyways when I crash when trying to buy habs I log on to Halloween version and buy no problem. You may be able to buy evo temple on that version. Worth a try maybe. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, but no, second evolution templevis not available in earlier versions of the game. You can only get it in the dragon story version, except I can't buynitbor any other building without the game crashing.

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com and let the know the issue. Maybe they can help place it for you?

I also will report this over, since this is the only version that has the option to purchase the temple.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I was having the same issue. I harvested my crops then before planting anything I was able to purchase the temple. Good luck!

I have been having the same issue and just went to go try and it is not on sale anymore! I tried over three days to buy it last time was this morning. :-( I have the same problem with habitats sometimes but it will usually go through for me the next day. pisses me of to no end. :-( and yes like the original poster I have done all the above.