Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

Executive Chef
    If nothing changes I won't win and I'm out gold. This whole thing is just wrong

Farm Supplier
    I had my mighty furnace built and in cue and it is gone. When the crafting came back furnace is still gone can not finish quest and I am pissed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    I had my mighty furnace built and in cue and it is gone. When the crafting came back furnace is still gone can not finish quest and I am pissed.
    It's not right. None of it. I think they should give everyone the final dragon. It's the right thing to do.

Farm Supplier
    I think they should give everyone the dragon to. It was not right of them to do this to everyone not finished yet.

Rhino Keeper
    What's not right is that there has been no solution yet. How could it possibly take this long to come up with an idea? We haven't heard anything for over 7hrs!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    What's not right is that there has been no solution yet. How could it possibly take this long to come up with an idea? We haven't heard anything for over 7hrs!
    Do they only work certain hours?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    From what I understand they're only there during business hours so to speak. So unless they're staying and still "thinking" I'm sure they're already gone for the day.
    So now I'm stuck trying to decide if I want to keep spending gold I'm mid level and finally reached chapt 10 act 2 and there's just not enough time anymore. I already knew I was going to have to speed things up but it was doable. I lost too much time though! You can't do this to us. As a paying player I'm beyond furious you've given us no response.

Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    So upset! So much time and gold spent.
    Our affected games are:
    ID- jeffenson99
    Level 100
    Autostarted on Aug 21st
    iPad air2
    ID-rockin97
    Level 0
    Auto started on Aug 21st
    iPad Air 2
    Our other games completed the crafting in advance.
    Rather surprised that there's been no communication from S8 since the 'good news' note.
    We managed to finish the event, but unnecessarily had to spend approx 90 gold on each affected account due to the time loss. There was simply no time to wait on donations (75 gold to skip) and the arena had to be sped a few times.
    I feel SO bad for those who were either unable to re-do tasks, in 'unfortunate' time zones where it was much later in the day or out of gold to skip or speed.
    I don't know the first thing about coding but it seems to me that ensuring all aspects of the event end when it's supposed to would be pretty basic and definitely something that would be double-checked for accuracy.
    I remain hopeful that S8 will make things right for all of us because this simply is not ok.

Rhino Keeper
    So is this it? Nothing. What a joke!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hey caretakers!! The crafts have returned and this issue is now fixed. Please stay tuned as the team discuss on how to handle this issue. Thank you so much for your patience!
    I am sure we will hear something from S8 soon! It does take a little time for them to make a decision on how to handle the issue.
    They have not forgotten about us!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request