Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

Ok, S8, what's going on? I still have to complete an Elegant Glass quest so I can have enough supplies to craft a Mighty Furnace--but both the quests and crafts are gone! I hope you fix this problem earlier enough for us to finish these tasks on time. SMH.

Rhino Keeper
    I should have crafted the furnace earlier, but I was crafting something else, and I've had the rug pulled out from under me. Most unfortunate. I pray this is swiftly rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    I have avoided using the right-side icons for the last month because they no longer respond to a simple tap. It takes fifteen to twenty taps at various speeds before they react, and I'm afraid the erratic tapping will trigger a gold trap.
    Yes, this has been most annoying indeed.

Executive Chef
    My kids can't craft the white glass dragon. It's not there. They are behind as it is it all night they can't do a thing. Mods what to do? Even if we contact support the tales will be over by the time they get to our ticket.....
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    what about give level 40-90 players there prize as they changed the rules on them during the event. White glass level 10. then you get to Chapter 10 and wow raise white glass to 11. No Nobel Crystal as wasn't needed in first posted achievement lists by Storm8.

All affected need to be given the glasswing dragon.

I teach my children everyday take responsibility.. Storm8 needs to with this issue.
    On this issue I wanted to remind everyone that Storm 8 does not provide the chapters and acts in advance. The information you see in post 1 is copied from what other members post on the forum.
    The member's information for this chapter was in correct . I did check and Raising to level 11 was the original act and was not changed by Storm 8.

Since this is off topic, for further question or comments on this, please use the Event thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    I think the disappearing quests and crafts are related to some of us having our event auto start 2 days early. It's still a messed up situation and they really need to fix it asap. This is so obviously a game glitch or programming error that it has to be rectified by S8/TL fairly and quickly.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    My kids can't craft the white glass dragon. It's not there. They are behind as it is it all night they can't do a thing. Mods what to do? Even if we contact support the tales will be over by the time they get to our ticket.....
    I am not sure how this will be handled, but I suggest that you go ahead and get a support ticket over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Come on now S8 we are 8 hours into the last day Day 10 and they are not at work yet. Come on this needs to be fixed and the game time needs to be extended. We can not finish quests for parts and we can not craft those same parts in the spell shop. First this thing starts off really bad with miss info from S8 staff and now you basically end this thing at the end of Day 9. Not fair and many have spent money on this thing. What a rip off.

Executive Chef
    My day 10 seemed to be starting as normal, with the first step auto completing and it accepting that I planted fire apples. It let me send out the donation requests. However, I do not have the ability to craft the event items anymore and I do not have my mighty furnace yet. Was waiting for the quest I sent out last night as I needed 2 more shields. The quest did give me the items this morning but as I said, the ability to craft anything is gone.

I started the event late, on Sunday 8-21, if that helps any.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Banned
    I believe it was 8 days ago we were told all the dates are pre-programmed into the game way in advance and nothing changed with all the issues we had with the start of the program. And here we are the game ended after Day 9. This leads one to think that it was programmed to end this way. There is no excuse for this miss information and for this faulty programming on S8's part. Please fix and rectify issue immediately and fairly for all. This is a disgrace.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am not sure how this will be handled, but I suggest that you go ahead and get a support ticket over.
    This is so sad. We've all worked so hard, spent gems to get moving forward and now we will lose the tales and nothing can be done. Thanks for the response kooky. I just hope people in this place will be given the 1 or 2 dragons they can't earn themselves. The kids sometimes can't finish but they always can get 2 of the dragons. I'm scared to see if this issue is on my account. Kids are on android is that the case for all?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast