Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales quests and crafting items disappeared!

Farm Supplier
    I had finished all of 9 yesrerday. Today it tells me that I am chapter 9, act 5. It was finished. Today I can not craft and I had my furnace ready and in the craft shop. Do not have gold and this really stinks because I do not have all the parts.

How to get a support ticket? No furnace to craft and cannot finish but timer is ticking down.....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KatysKats View Post
    How to get a support ticket? No furnace to craft and cannot finish but timer is ticking down.....
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com - give them your Storm8 ID, device type and island name along with a description of your issue. Good luck
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Host(ess)

Unhappy Dragon Tales crafting & quests disappeared early!

Quests and crafting for Dragon Tales disappeared a few hours ago with 19hrs left! I've logged in on android and ios devices, deleted/reinstalled app but nothing fixes it. I've already spent gold to get where I am and now I won't have time to finish. I really hope TL extends the time once they fix the issue. If not then they need to refund the gold. I'm so bummed I really want the glasswing!!
    Last edited by VioletBlueIvy; 08-30-16 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Being more specific

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    My day 10 seemed to be starting as normal, with the first step auto completing and it accepting that I planted fire apples. It let me send out the donation requests. However, I do not have the ability to craft the event items anymore and I do not have my mighty furnace yet. Was waiting for the quest I sent out last night as I needed 2 more shields. The quest did give me the items this morning but as I said, the ability to craft anything is gone.

I started the event , on Sunday , if that helps any.

Hi tuffy 
    This is exacrtly what all of us have here at home - my account and all others at home have no craft items for the Tales and no quests to go on either. Please fix this so all of us can complete the tales as we are on our last day and also had to auto start on the Sunday.

We have 3 acounts doing this :
    Level 139
    started on Sunday 21st (auto start)
    Ipad on 9.3.5

Level 152
    Ipad on 9.3.5

Level 172(me)
    Ipad on 9.3.5
    Last edited by trauma46; 08-30-16 at 08:51 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    This is so sad. We've all worked so hard, spent gems to get moving forward and now we will lose the tales and nothing can be done. Thanks for the response kooky. I just hope people in this place will be given the 1 or 2 dragons they can't earn themselves. The kids sometimes can't finish but they always can get 2 of the dragons. I'm scared to see if this issue is on my account. Kids are on android is that the case for all?
    Right now I am not sure of who has been effected by this. My event ended already ( I did not finish- ran out of food!)

We should have more answers soon.

It does help if members post their current level and when they started the event and also which device they play on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I wonder even if I did spend the 124 gold to "skip" the furnace if I would get the dragon? Clearly part of the game thinks its "over".

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Right now I am not sure of who has been effected by this. My event ended already ( I did not finish- ran out of food!)

We should have more answers soon.

It does help if members post their current level and when they started the event and also which device they play on.
    Level 196
    My event auto started on Sunday, August 21st in the afternoon (EST)
    iPhone 6 plus - ios 9.3.4
    Game Version 2.4.3
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    I am using iOS and I started on 8/22 Monday on multiple accounts since Flat foot posted a pic stating to start by 8/23. We all know how that went. I had completely finished Day 9 really early in the day on 8/29. I came back today to see Day 10 start but the Quest and Spell shop is empty of everything that deals with the Tales event. The prevents all Day 9 and Day 10 caretakers from finishing.

Farm Supplier
    All I now need is to craft the furnice.
    I have just placed a ticket with support, email support@storm8.com.
    Is this the correct email?
    I have all the parts needed.
    I play on IOS. Am lv. 171
    I am on ch. 10.
    I startet the event myself (I read that it startet by itself for some players).
    I really hope they fix this soon.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast