Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Paradise Leaderboard Event- August 30 2016

Quote Originally Posted by 005004 View Post
    Four players in top five already boosting2x, I am at third place at this moment,haven't boost. I am happy to be in this competitive group, I don't have to try so hard to catch them because I will never catch them, I just try my best to reach the final milestone if I can, will spend minimal amount of gold if I have a chance to get there.
    Three hours into it the top person on my board had 5600 points already. How is this possible? Guess I won't even try this time. There is no way any of us will catch them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious1138 View Post
    Three hours into this event the top person had 5600 points already. How is that even possible? I guess the rest of us can quit now.
    The leader in my group is already over 5,000 too. I don't compete in these, but I usually buy the habitat. I quite like the habitat.

Fashion Designer
    I have a question. Are android and iOS players combined in this leaderboard event? Probably the answer is a yes, since some of the members in my group have arctic isles (which android doesn't have). Now if this is really the case, then I see no point in trying to get the grand prize anymore. How sad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I have a question. Are android and iOS players combined in this leaderboard event? Probably the answer is a yes, since some of the members in my group have arctic isles (which android doesn't have). Now if this is really the case, then I see no point in trying to get the grand prize anymore. How sad.
    It is worth noting that a lot of the iOS players have actually finished the Arctic Isles and therefore it is actually not really an advantage any more for them. Yes we can still breed there, but no evolving as there is nowhere for us to put hatched dragons - they have to be sold off the nest. So still an advantage, but not perhaps as much as perceived. An Android player with four nests, two breeding roosts and two evolution temples is going to have a better advantage that an iOS player with (say) two nests, one roost and the Arctic Isles completed. I guess I'm saying it isn't necessarily directly comparable as there are so many possible combinations and variations.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    It is worth noting that a lot of the iOS players have actually finished the Arctic Isles and therefore it is actually not really an advantage any more for them. Yes we can still breed there, but no evolving as there is nowhere for us to put hatched dragons - they have to be sold off the nest. So still an advantage, but not perhaps as much as perceived. An Android player with four nests, two breeding roosts and two evolution temples is going to have a better advantage that an iOS player with (say) two nests, one roost and the Arctic Isles completed. I guess I'm saying it isn't necessarily directly comparable as there are so many possible combinations and variations.
    Hi, Deedee! Actually, all of your points are correct. However, I was just wondering why TL mixed up the android and iOS users in the same group (again) wherein they already announced before that they will separate the groupings based on the users' platform. I know there are users who tend jumping from one platform to another, but I think that's not always the case.

New Resident
    Do players only show up after they log in? I ask because my leaderboards group is showing only two other people besides myself. Could it just be a glitch? My leaderboards didn't show up until a few minutes after I logged in. Sorry if this has been answered before; I don't frequent the forums.

Fashion Designer
    I disagree. I'm on iOS and the majority of my LB points come from the Arctic. It's 400+ points per day, for free, if you do it right. It is a huge advantage when you are grouped with players who aren't dumping cash into the game and who have the same # of nests as you do. I've never been in a group with anyone who has 4 nests, usually everyone has 1 or 2, a few might have 3.

It may not effect the highest level players much (who are more likely to have bought all the extras and spend a lot of money on the game), but down here at level 115 with average players, having Arctic can make a vey big difference. I've won 3 LB events simply because I was using the Arctic while others in my grouping were not (or were Android players- S8 really needs to do something to get the groupings properly separated once and for all).

Nightclub Owner
    Like all previous ones, I'll not be participating, and will only be watching to see how high the points others get in my group

So far, my group's #1 has 1800 with everyone else only a few hundreds, 2nd place doesn't even come close to him with only 400, and I'm at the bottom as always with 118 right now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iSunglow View Post
    Do players only show up after they log in? I ask because my leaderboards group is showing only two other people besides myself. Could it just be a glitch? My leaderboards didn't show up until a few minutes after I logged in. Sorry if this has been answered before; I don't frequent the forums.
    They don't show up until they log in

Rhino Keeper
    An android player can't have 2 evolution temples, and I have never seen any with 4 nests! Still seems monumentally unfair to me..

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast