Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Paradise Leaderboard Event- August 30 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonv15 View Post

I am level 130 and these guys are 190-200 is this normal? Can someone from TL check on this. I have read before that the group are random but with a kind of similarity on level (consequently on capabilities such gold dragons ir multiple nest/temples) not such a huge gap..
    Seriously, can someone explain the logic behing the group creation? I have checked my top 10 players: 6 are level 200, 2 are level 192-193 , 1 is level 173, and the remaining is me level 130 !!

Fashion Designer
    2 temples and 3 nest (!!) and the math is not on your side?!
    I think the main point here is even with 2 evolution temples and 3 nests it can still be hard to get 8250 points without using gold. Players with fewer nests and only one evolution chamber- which is likely the majority of players- won't be able to reach the last milestone, at all, without spending money. And this is doubly true for Android players since they don't have the Arctic.

Host(ess)
    Four players in top five already boosting2x, I am at third place at this moment,haven't boost. I am happy to be in this competitive group, I don't have to try so hard to catch them because I will never catch them, I just try my best to reach the final milestone if I can, will spend minimal amount of gold if I have a chance to get there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Why are Android and IOS in the same groups? I thought this was not supposed to happen?
    They might not be ios anymore. I had an ipad which i used to play on. I don't anymore and only have a android so can't access my Arctic Isle even though it appears when visiting my island. They also might use two devices and have started the event on the andriod and so be in an android group. Or it is just random.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Assuming all of them runs 24 hours 3 points each plus breeding den is only 24*3*6= 432. Of course I am not assuming any points from spin or chest. My first spin was palm tree. Maybe my calculation is wrong which I hope it is.. Lol
    you know you got points when you feed the Dragons ?

but i'm going rather spare my food for the next tales (375000 for the last one so i need to refund my food stock LOL )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Meh, the only dragons from this event I like are the Hula and Islander, but I'm in a group of crazy going people...and last time I juuust did not get to the second dragon of the milestones, so no chance to get any of the dragons I like...I will not even try anymore in this event...=/

Well...at least eventually some time to take a break and just play the way I want to =)
    Maybe I'm lucky and the 2 beauties will some day return...that would be great...
    (I'll be waiting for you <3)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    you know you got points when you feed the Dragons ?

but i'm going rather spare my food for the next tales (375000 for the last one so i need to refund my food stock LOL )
    Yeah I know. But I like to have some stock pile of food lol. I am going to feed some but not too much..

Fashion Designer
    Remember when i was on 978 and 2nd .. Now i am still on 978 but 4rth, the 2nd now has 8500 points.. And now there are two players that already have the last milestone, less than 3 hrs from the start

I am level 130 and these guys are 190-200 is this normal? Can someone from TL check on this. I have read before that the group are random but with a kind of similarity on level (consequently on capabilities such gold dragons ir multiple nest/temples) not such a huge gap..
    What?! The event has barely started! They must have spent a ton of gold...

New Resident
    Thanks so much. I'll buy it. It is a beautiful habitat

Ok. So the leader of my group has 4 gold trophies and 1 silver trophy(obviously won all the previous leaderboard events) proudly displayed on their island.... should I even bother?

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast