Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Paradise Leaderboard Event- August 30 2016

Rhino Keeper
    These events suck. I never get passed the 3rd milestone. I'm not rich I can't afford to buy gold. This really isn't fun anymore. I have 6 kids to care for. I play this to relax. We'll that's impossible because you don't get breaks to breathe.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    All I can say is the dynamite mine better reopen Tommorow only just managed to feed glass dragon to 13 been planting like crazy all day thanks to not being able mine for food pfft so I won't be taken part due to no food for starters
    Same here! And I don't like the dragon. Maybe the milestones will be worth trying for.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I hope the ugly genie like dragon is the loserboard prize and the cute one is the milestone prize
    If so I may try otherwise not to bothered about this one I want to get my food back up seeing as my dynamite mine closed nows and I want to get my night to 15 to try for a prime dragon still

Farm Supplier
    I might try for this one. I like the dragon with flowers on it. After sitting out the last two leaderboards, I should be in an "easy" group.

Rhino Keeper
    I am looking forward to this. Why? Because I know I will not be competitive at all I will not complete the milestones but this gives me the chance to spin the wheel and build up my stocks of apples for the next Tales.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Lol great way to look at it!! Wish for food and maps

Executive Chef
    don't like the dragons (probably among the ugliest they created ) but will see what will be the milestones prizes
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Dragons look kind of meh honestly. Will play as normal to get some of the milestones (not all of them of course, Android player here). Glad I finished the tales already so they don't overlap.

Host(ess)
    Ditto. What meh dragons. And then placing 1st or 2nd is so not worth all the gold I'd have to spend to get there. I will just under-achieve and get whatever milestones I can, que sera sera. Funny thing is, this is my 4th Leaderboard. I came in 2nd for the first event, because the software must have underestimated me and grouped me in with less active players. But I think for the past three events I placed 13th, 9th, and most recently 15th (out of 20). There are so many reasons I would love to see the algorithm that the game uses, not just for the Leaderboard, but for every Event, Tales, Spin, breeding, etc. As trite as it sounds, it just always feels like the game is against me.

Fashion Designer
    This event actually is relaxing especially if you don't compete and I have always made all my goals without gold. I fail to see the problem that others have with it. It's up to you to compete on it if you wish.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast