Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Thank You notes

Farm Supplier
    Any news on this? Are they going to fix it soon?

[] I get maybe one dropping a day, and if I use that for the 24 hour stove to get the last item I need I'm left with none to save up for the 33 I need to upgrade my fruit stand. Devs really didn't think this one through....
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-12-16 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Considering that this post has been up for a while and feedback was passed to the developers a while back, with no changes since then, and no other reply, I have come to assume that this change is here to stay, which for me spells the end of playing Bakery Story 2. The only way forward is to empty out the pantry of all the items I have been storing for months, by deleting them, and thus reducing all my past efforts to nil, and then wait for entire months in order to accumulate enough thank you notes and items together as needed. It will be a very slow and painful process, not quite what I had in mind when I thought I'd install a game to have a bit of fun. I don't understand how other players are not screaming and shouting about this issue. I don't think I have the patience to wait for about a year to increase my stock inventory and pantry size.

Farm Supplier
    Screaming appears to have no effect around here! Begging doesn't seem to work either! Please give us more thank you notes. Maybe a polite request will work?

Post Feedback on Thank You notes

Thank You Notes

This problem is also major one due to recent updates and changes.
    I understand that we are asking now for completely different thing than we did year ago, but year ago the game was just released, and we had not so many factors involved.
    In view of enlarged usage of Thank You Notes, this problem absolutely has to be solved somehow. Here are some ways to do it:
    (a) increase drop rate from Liam;
    (b) OR reduce requirements of TY Notes for Expansions, Pantry Upgrades and Grocers Stock Upgrades;
    (c) OR include TY Notes as rewards for Goals (Regular or Timed/Limited).
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-28-16 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Split post from duplicate topic thread

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I agree! I've tried several table arrangements and wow I just need to expand!! My bakery is full on one side of ovens the other side is fruit trees and ovens! The third is Jacks furniture and the fancy ingredient box . I took out the cute girl rolling dough just no room. I have blueprints and bricks but still need 11 thank you notes to expand! Right now I have tables in a U shape with over 10 counters of food in the middle. I took out tables then they complain very unhappy! How are we to expand without ty notes! And the pantry and she quantity of store items and Jacks furniture needs to notes! I have only gotten 1 in over a week omg!!!!!! The ratio is off plz fix! How are we supposed to fit all the ovens in a tiny bakery! Especially when we cannot put them in storage???

Grand Emperor
    Hey Everyone,

All of you have given very good and valid feedback on this. I'm moving this thread to the Suggestion and Feedback forum so it's better seen by the Storm8 team. Hopefully we'll get more Thank you notes soon! Please feel free to give your feedback. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

All of you have given very good and valid feedback on this. I'm moving this thread to the Suggestion and Feedback forum so it's better seen by the Storm8 team. Hopefully we'll get more Thank you notes soon! Please feel free to give your feedback. Thanks.
    Adding my voice to the crowd. I noticed the change immediately & completely stopped making furniture as it takes 1 note per day. Even though I collect from Liam 5+ times per day I only receive about 1 note per day. This leaves my choices at having zero notes in my possession & making furniture, or, as I have opted to do, I make absolutely no furniture, yet still don't have enough to expand my pantry or restaurant or stores. If not for lack of notes, I would be able to do 2 of these, but as it is, I cannot.

We probably need a temporary increase of 3-4x for a couple of weeks, then it can be dropped to about 2.3x the current rate.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Adding my voice to the crowd. I noticed the change immediately & completely stopped making furniture as it takes 1 note per day. Even though I collect from Liam 5+ times per day I only receive about 1 note per day. This leaves my choices at having zero notes in my possession & making furniture, or, as I have opted to do, I make absolutely no furniture, yet still don't have enough to expand my pantry or restaurant or stores. If not for lack of notes, I would be able to do 2 of these, but as it is, I cannot.

We probably need a temporary increase of 3-4x for a couple of weeks, then it can be dropped to about 2.3x the current rate.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Looks like they changed it earlier today. Yay!!! Thanks!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Looks like they changed it earlier today. Yay!!! Thanks!!! :-)
    I've noticed it too! I've gotten 3-5 in the last couple days and finally got enough to expand Jack's Shop, which opened up ~70 spots in my pantry for other things Thanks S8!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast