Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Thank You notes

Farm Supplier
    Looks like Liam is getting more generous. I got 2 thank yous in one day so I'm hoping this is a new trend?

My mistake...back to 1 a day��
    Last edited by ChefDona; 09-07-16 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Update

Farm Supplier
    This is ridiculous! TeamLava is starting to act a lot like the Three Bears Story, first too much then too little, they just simply cannot get it "just right" . I've deleted thank you notes (as I had to have done before to make room in my pantry) and then all of a sudden I've noticed no thank you notes in the last week or so. Come here to check and of course the drop rate have been lowered! I wish I have checked here before deleting them ☹️. Hoping they fix this soon.

Has there been any news since feedback was passed to development ? Seriously, you can't do this to us. Players were used to a certain flow, then this came along and it interrupted this flow. I am in desperate need of thank you notes as I worked my way over MONTHS to increase my other supplies so that I can then just tidy up everything with the thank you notes. At this rate I am heading towards a stalemate in the game and I seriously do not want to have to delete months of stocking up on shopping baskets, coupons, mason jars etc. This is seriously frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Could we be able to store stuff to make room???

Farm Supplier
    I really can't believe there aren't more complaints here in this thread. This is a huge problem. I am level 44 and I thought it was just me. I unistalled and reinstalled the game 3 or 4 times thinking it was a bug or fluke. Please change this back to the way it was with the thank you note drop rate!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got enough items to expand my pantry (ended up paying money to get some shelves since I get at least twice as many jars as shelves). All I needed were 4 more thank you notes... That was 12 days ago... Ever since then I got a total of 2!!! thank you notes! Something is seriously wrong with this drop rate.... S8 please reconsider that change... For me the resolution for the thank you notes issue had been resolved with the new tasks for the furniture items... Now I will certainly not use any more notes for those tasks if it takes 6 days to get one simple note!

Farm Supplier
    I stopped using the appliance to design furniture for this very same reason, not enough notes! Seriously, what is wrong with the developers? They just come with the craziest ideas to "solve" problems with the game. They are fixing things that are not needed to be fixed. Instead they should do something about the storage issue!

Yeah, this drop rate definitely needs to get fixed. I've got the 44 coupons and shopping baskets needed to expand Jack's store, and I can't get rid of them bc I'm waiting on 22 more Thank You notes. That's a lot of space taken up by expansion requirements and it's definitely affecting game play, especially bc I can't stock up on actual ingredients for the recipes I need to make.

Farm Supplier
    At the rate of one thank you per day it takes a long time to get anything! Pantry is full of parts instead of ingredients!

Fashion Designer
    I stopped to produce furniture since I can't get the last two things I need and can't afford to throw thank you notes like that anymore... I wish they change the rate as it used to be

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast