Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Thank You notes

Can someone please confirm this? I have had about 3 yesterday but today not even one.

My thank you note drop is about one every two days or so. The whole thing doesn't make sense, they give you a way to use your excess of the notes then severely reduce the number dropped. Oh well, it's only a game ��

I'm getting about 1 Thank you note per day, and it's severely hurting the overall gameplay. I hope they will consider reverting to prior levels.

I'd also like to see Thank You notes NOT count in the pantry total, as the pantry is always full now, due to having so many of the other items, but not enough of the Thank You notes, to do anything with them.

Lastly, I wish you would create a way to only delete ONE (or more) of each item in the pantry when need be... instead of having to delete the entire quantity of the item. Nobody wants to delete an entire lot. I believe you have this option in some of your other games. Why not this one too ?

Thanks very much for your consideration.

Fashion Designer
    I wish they would revert to the old format of just thank you notes from Liam as then you could simply plan how many you needed and when you had to delete them. Now it is impossible to delete any because it takes so long to get them back. I've never had a problem where the thank you notes were the things holding me back, but I have two things ready to upgrade with not enough thank you notes for even one of them.

Is it too much to ask for the developers to give us some feedback about this? I have almost stopped playing the game. I'm obviously no longer using the furniture maker. I have stopped delivering to-go orders (except when I needed to because of the challenge). Because I am not delivering to-go orders, I have stopped using the fruit trees, smoothie makers, and half of the appliances. I am getting sick and tired of making caramel and chocolate ganache for the SBC. There is no versatility there. It's always the same 8 or so recipes, and half of them need a mountain of caramel. So basically, all I'm doing at the moment is making caramel, delivering SBC orders, collecting keys and collecting coins from Liam. I got one lousy thank you note in three days. The waste of time is insane. I am not going to spend a year on this game to collect enough notes for one expansion of anything. Paying real money for the thank you notes is out of the question. I already refuse to pay money for gems that I lose every five minutes to sugar and what not, I am not paying for something that was intentionally removed by the developers. I have been hanging on for these couple of months to see if something changes, but I will soon be bidding you all farewell if the game stays at it is. It has become insanely boring, even with all the challenges in the world.

a lot of people who had complained for a few years that you were getting too many notes because it was ****ing those with small to moderate inventories off for example I had to delete about 100 or so notes every week or two as it ****ed inventory space
    However it seems storm 8 has slowed it down too much.....

But thats why it slowed down originally because most players asked for it ..........

Farm Supplier
    So being a newer player, it looks like I missed when Thank You Notes dropped like rain. They drop painfully slow for me and in no consistent pattern. Sometimes I will get 1 note a day, other times it will be 1 note every 3-4 days. The only free floor spaces in my bakery is the small path for customers to walk on...it's really cramped due to not getting notes frequently enough to expand. I can't place any decorations out on the floor (which is a shame because so many are cute!)

I think the drop rate needs to be increased again, and since we cannot delete items like in RS2, a good compromise until that feature is hopefully added is to make notes not count as part of storage. That way players who dont need as many notes wont be bothered with the increased drop rate, and newer players can finally build up their bakery.

yes that's what they should of done in the first place was make expansion items not count as inventory

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    a lot of people who had complained for a few years that you were getting too many notes because it was ****ing those with small to moderate inventories off for example I had to delete about 100 or so notes every week or two as it ****ed inventory space
    However it seems storm 8 has slowed it down too much.....

But thats why it slowed down originally because most players asked for it ..........
    Next time think again before you ask for a downgrade. It never bothered me to have a lot of thank you note's. If you have too much just toss them out.

New Resident
    I?m still having issues with thank you notes. I get 1 maybe once a week. Are the developers going to fix this issue?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast