Thread: Why is "Spin to Win" Wheel So Hard to Spin

Rhino Keeper

Why is "Spin to Win" Wheel So Hard to Spin

It seems like I have to spend, 30 seconds or even a couple of minutes trying to spin the Spin to Win Wheel. I try slow I try fast, I try clockwise, I try counter clockwise, nothing works until it does. I am missing something?
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Rhino Keeper
    I play on two android devices and there's a HUGE difference for me.

One wheel spins mega easy, like one or two swipes and bam spinning.
    The other, I have to yell at it while I'm trying to get it going!

The fast device is just faster all around, 2gb ram, runs marshmallow (having issues so I'm back to slow device now though bleh)
    The second is kinda slow, 1gb ram, runs "KatKiss" (a user made rom I flashed onto it)

So the difference between 1gb and 2gb ram changes whether or not I'm yelling at the spin wheel to "JUST GO ALREADY!"

But I have found if I take two fingers and start at the spin button, both touching the screen and go outward.... Either both hands or just make a V but closed fingers at the start. I'm not sure if this makes sense, but then swipe outward away from each other, on the slow device it almost always starts the spin off. I don't know why that works better than trying to spin it round and around so it might just be coincidence for me.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Tablet I am running has Lollipop with 1mb of ram. You would think that would be enough....go figure.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I play on two android devices and there's a HUGE difference for me.

One wheel spins mega easy, like one or two swipes and bam spinning.
    The other, I have to yell at it while I'm trying to get it going!

The fast device is just faster all around, 2gb ram, runs marshmallow (having issues so I'm back to slow device now though bleh)
    The second is kinda slow, 1gb ram, runs "KatKiss" (a user made rom I flashed onto it)

So the difference between 1gb and 2gb ram changes whether or not I'm yelling at the spin wheel to "JUST GO ALREADY!"

But I have found if I take two fingers and start at the spin button, both touching the screen and go outward.... Either both hands or just make a V but closed fingers at the start. I'm not sure if this makes sense, but then swipe outward away from each other, on the slow device it almost always starts the spin off. I don't know why that works better than trying to spin it round and around so it might just be coincidence for me.
    Thanks so much for the tip about using 2 fingers! Works like a charm!!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, have been using two fingers and it has worked much better.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the two finger tip, I'll try that mine takes multiple tries to get spinning :/