Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Android users get to the Arctic Iles?

Can Android users get to the Arctic Iles?

I am at level 127 and use android. The new version is awesome, but can android users breed an iceage Dragon and get to the Arctic Iles?

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Nope. We still don't have access to that.

Executive Chef
    And the Dragon Album feature also, I think

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfairy96 View Post
    I am at level 127 and use android. The new version is awesome, but can android users breed an iceage Dragon and get to the Arctic Iles?
    As an iOS user, I would say that the Artic Isles is the least interesting part of the game. You are not missing much. The dragons aren't available for battling and the goals are only about breeding dragons and leveling them up. It is also expensive. I waited for a long time before even doing much there because of the high cost coinwise.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    As an iOS user, I would say that the Artic Isles is the least interesting part of the game. You are not missing much. The dragons aren't available for battling and the goals are only about breeding dragons and leveling them up. It is also expensive. I waited for a long time before even doing much there because of the high cost coinwise.
    True, I only start playing more often in the Artic Isles, when I had arround 50,000,000 of coins..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Agreed, it's a waste of coins
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I rushed to breed an ice age dragon. Now I wish that massive, finger-attracting travel button was never there!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Yeah, from what I hear, I'd rather have the album.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Yeah, from what I hear, I'd rather have the album.
    if u know someone with an iphone borrow it log ya acc in theres to get ya album dragons

Executive Chef
    There is only ONE thing interesting with arctic isles : you can send maps request when you are expanding in your regular land. That's how i never stopped expanding (until there is no expansion left LOL )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast