Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Diamonds do you have?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

How Many Diamonds do you have?

I have 18, several are duplicates..not sure if i should keep duplicates but feel bad selling when i know there are players who dont have them. Just curious if others keep their duplicates.
    Accepting new neighbors id...Tinkerbel48

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbel48 View Post
    I have 18, several are duplicates..not sure if i should keep duplicates but feel bad selling when i know there are players who dont have them. Just curious if others keep their duplicates.
    I had 25 diamonds at one point while I still needed the coin but I gave now culled all duplicates except for two spare infinitys, one spare diamond and a spare angel all for breeding purposes. The angel is about to go as well. I had six at one time and I have no idea how many infinitys I have culled p, at least seven lol. If you find them useful for coin keep them. Otherwise there is really not much point. In the long run I only ever use infinity and diamond much so I definitely sold off the duplicate hybrids first. I don't feel bad, everyone works hard to get their diamonds even paying for some so just play your own game and don't consider others when it comes to your breeding program

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    I have 15, and four of them are Crusader duplicates which I got when trying for other diamond hybrids. Even though I like to keep duplicates of many of my dragons, five of one type of dragon is a bit excessive. I'm keeping them for now, but if I ever start to run out of space, I'm going to get rid of a few. I'm still trying for an Infinity, so I'm sure I'll see many more Crusaders or Quetzals in the future anyway.

Banned
    I have 3 of EVERY diamond dragon. 1 of each max lv, and 1 of each lv 7 and lv 3 in the stable 😜. I've traded and sold countless more. I only keep 1 of all dragons displayed on my island. I do keep other favorite super rare extras lv 3 in the stable too

Rhino Keeper
    I think I have 6:
    Diamond
    Angel
    Mercury
    Anubis
    Quetzal
    The most recent diamond Olympus one. Can't remember what it's called.

Nightclub Owner
    Yikes, the only Diamond duplicate I have is a Level 4 Angel that I had used to finish getting the Arctic Island Diamond hybrids. I have traded duplicate Crusaders and I think a Mercury in the past. It's hard to bring myself to do but I don't like having duplicates out on the island.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    I think i will be getting rid of some..too many other dragons that need food...and space is limited unfortunately in this game. Maybe keep an extra angel...thanks for input everyone!
    Accepting new neighbors id...Tinkerbel48

Rhino Keeper
    I have 17 diamond dragons. I have 5 duplicate dragons (diamond, gold, black diamond, snow angel and crusader).
    Only 4 are level 15. I have 2 epic diamonds which are handy in battle arena. I am using my gold, snow angel and black diamond dragons for breeding, specially in Artic Isles. So far no luck in trying to get my last two Artic Isle dragons and I have been trying for them for a VERY long time.

Banned
    I have all 18 on main game plus several duplicates plus the 3 in Arctic Isles, so I have them all I guess!

Executive Chef
    Diamonds are the only thing I have duplicates of and even then I'll only have so many. I've got

3 Diamonds
    Crusader
    Quetzal
    Mercury
    Gold
    Astromancer
    Valiant
    Angel
    Prime Eternal

Plus all three in the Arctic Isles.

With space and number of habitats at a premium and diamonds only able to be alone in a diamond habitat (which is where I have most but not all of them) I tend not to do duplicates. I've even sold 2 or 3 diamonds off the nest that I've bred as fails.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast