Thread: Restaurant Story Food Lab Edition

Rhino Keeper

Restaurant Story Food Lab Edition

Did anyone download the RS Food Lab Edition that came out a week or two ago? I'm on an Android and I downloaded it through Google Play Store and got 6 gems for it. I was wondering if there are any new decorations when downloading this edition, as I have not seen anything different from what's on the regular RS game. Thanks for your help!

Executive Chef
    there was that time period on the forums when iOS had the week's update and android players were wondering where it is, and people suggested it was a new update week for android. but since it was also the beginning of goals, i think s8 took pity on us and released the Food Lab content in the previous version so the goals would be accessible, even though that meant when you download the new version there's nothing new.

just my theory though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    there was that time period on the forums when iOS had the week's update and android players were wondering where it is, and people suggested it was a new update week for android. but since it was also the beginning of goals, i think s8 took pity on us and released the Food Lab content in the previous version so the goals would be accessible, even though that meant when you download the new version there's nothing new.

just my theory though.
    Oh ok. That makes sense. At least now I know I don't need to click through pages and pages of decorations trying to find new stuff. Thanks !

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    Did anyone download the RS Food Lab Edition that came out a week or two ago? I'm on an Android and I downloaded it through Google Play Store and got 6 gems for it. I was wondering if there are any new decorations when downloading this edition, as I have not seen anything different from what's on the regular RS game. Thanks for your help!
    Hi, I also downloaded new edition, got gems but nothing different other than the usual weekly update stuff. Not sure there was meant to be any, gems work for me!!