Thread: Next Goal?

Next Goal?

I totally agree. I would definitely like to have a go at goals I've missed or not completed. I would also like to know when the next goal will be available to me. I have just finished King Sweet and there is no new goal and I don't know when the next one will be?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    I totally agree. I would definitely like to have a go at goals I've missed or not completed. I would also like to know when the next goal will be available to me. I have just finished King Sweet and there is no new goal and I don't know when the next one will be?
    There is a new goal every month. Check the clipboard in the corner of your game or check the forum for it.

Next Goal?

Does anyone know when the next goal for Bakery Story is due? I've finished the August goals.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    There is a new goal every month. Check the clipboard in the corner of your game or check the forum for it.
    Thank you. That's great! Not long to wait now

Fashion Designer
    They usually start on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    You can check Bakery Story's Facebook to see when there will be a new goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post
    You can check Bakery Story's Facebook to see when there will be a new goal.
    Thank you, I will