Thread: Is anyone playing the puzzle piece competition????

Host(ess)

Is anyone playing the puzzle piece competition????

Just curious. Can't find any of the "players" in the Storm 8 member list. The fact that all players seem to clear the same level at the precise same time as I do also makes me wonder if I am playing this alone.
    A simple, "I'm playing!" Is all I'm looking for.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not actively concerned with the puzzle pieces... but I do participate. I always "Play as Guest" though, so I don't know that my name would show up properly in any leaderboards or anything.

Host(ess)
    Thank God!!! There are others out there! Now, do you find it odd that all the people ranked in your tier are at the exact same level as you? I mean yesterday I checked everyone in my rankings. We were ALL at level 746. I cleared 746 placing me at 747, and then immediately every single player in the rankings was on 747. Way too coincidental if you ask me.

You're thoughts?

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, haha, I have not paid that close attention...

I wouldn't be surprised if the other players were fake, though. I don't think it's a conspiracy. I just think they might have designed the leaderboards to look competitive to motivate us to play. I mean, we've always been in fake competition for the high scores of each level. I just assumed this was the same, I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    As usual, spot on Kristan. Chill Wuddog.

Just to chime in, I decided to go up a level during a "puzzle competition" and I saw that my whole group changed as soon as I did (different player names). It did seem weird at first for me too but after that happened I realized that we are only playing with others that have reached the same level. Therefore we are placed in a group of people that have hit the same level.