Thread: Breeding Roost + expansion question

Breeding Roost + expansion question

Hi,
    Can we sell or store breeding roost? I didn't realize we have to pay 100 gold every time we want to use it for a week. If I didn't have the breeding roost, could I buy a second breeding den or is the limit 1 with or without the roost? Do these limits apply to all levels of players or do they change as we level up?

Also, why can't we expand more then 1 space at a time?

Thanks for your help.

Fashion Designer
    The Breeding Roost cannot be sold or stored.

You can only have one regular den (the one that is free to use) and optionally the gold purchased Breeding Roost making the maximum 2 at any time. This does not change when you reach higher levels.

As to the expansions, my guess is that the one-at-a-time is done to make it more challenging and turn it into a long term goal. It also serves as a way to tempt people into spending gold in the game. I do think it is strange that the mining expansions can't be used when a regular land expansion is in progress.

Thanks for your help.

Nightclub Owner
    If/when you do the expansions in the mining area take heed: Do not expand the last space or your mine will close and you will no longer be able to mine for food. Leave one of the mining area spaces un-expanded (for lack of a better term ).
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    To late! I wish I had done that.