I love getting new recipes as a reward for events, but I hate having the same ingredients for each one. Each ingredient list goes something like this: 2 cream, either in the form of frosting or just regular cream, plus any combination of cherries, lemons, strawberries, or chocolate. I understand that to make these recipes available to people who are level 12 and at the minimum level of participation there aren't really many ingredients to choose from, but the amount of ovens we will soon have if we have one per season will cause a serious strain on supplies of cream- if it hasn't already. In addition to that, baking a recipe with the same ingredients is just plain boring.

As a solution, The green stand next to the secret baker's club newspaper box should be transformed into a different form of a general store that stocks various basic ingredients all unlocked already at level 12 for free or for a small fee of 10 coins. The store itself can be unlocked for a very small sum, say 100 coins or such, and have a build time of a few hours. These ingredients are only used in recipes unlocked from events. They can be simple ingredients like cake flour, powdered sugar, or such and such that are just slightly different from what we have. This will allow the reward recipes to feel special because you are using special ingredients to make them, and will not require our entire stock of cream or cherries or such. Of course, since there can only be a max of 8 items or so, it will still be difficult to plan which ingredients you must use for which. In addition, none of the ingredients should have a stock time of less than 1 hour- these reward recipes can still use regular flour, eggs, and sugar in them so there is no need to make new quick restock ingredients. Also, this new "general store" will just have the same amount of stock as Jenny's General Store, so that there is no need to spend additional stuff upgrading the pantry of this one.