Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Castle Story items?

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    I love my Golden Mine, and the Lucky Workshop. I will probably be doing Lucky Trades until the Internet dies. Anything that gives energy or gems is out and tapped whenever possible.

I LOVE my Baron's Tent Alicorns. I wish I had been on during the Glimmer Ali debacle. Alicorns are one of my favorites!

I missed out on the Romantic stuff (that Gazebo is SO pretty) and the Castle Gardens event. Those I definitely want in my kingdom!

I forgot to add the Gentleman Troll to my list of favorites! Maybe he could revisit the Barons tent for those who missed out the first time around? And I'm sure he'd like a Lady Troll (with the same timer and drops!) to keep him company. He's a great source of troll horns, bones and creep teeth.
    Although I do hope he eventually ****s whatever it is that he's so desperately whacking at with his umbrella! Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    the Love Shack.. I had just started playing and missed out on that.. and opportunities of obtaining it after were never offered.
    did read somewhere that it would never be possible and don't remember why.. but would be just fantastic!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I also like my lucky workshop. I keep a perpetual plot of 6 lucky clover growing at all times and collect from lucky cauldron as much as possible. I've gotten 30 energy from lucky trade quite often.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Love the looks of faerie workshop,forest workshop,cabbage hut and Ivy's hut, they blend in nicely being covered in growth. Love my pink Ali and the ones beginning with P (mouth zipped). Like Greselda's fountain because it's animated & would like a nice big animated waterfall. Missed out getting Geoffrey the royal poodle,Sans the royal kitty & Clock Tower but would like them. Being Android I've missed out on a lot of things that I'd like including.... The great SHACK OF LOOOOOVE...BABY.
    Best of all favourites is when I have expansions but there's never enough room to put all my stuff. I can understand why ds & ffs is starved of land because they want ppl to buy bigger habitats hense more income for them, but with Castle story if there was pretty much unlimited land,then I'm sure lots of ppl would use gems to expand faster.

In no specific order

1. Love Shack (missed it so would like to get it) - plus those Valentine trees or any new pink trees!
    2. Mythic Center - despite the screw up, if done correctly, I think this could have potential if we had regular monster hunts and new items added to it allowing die hard players to be glued to their phones to get as many tokens as possible
    3. All the Ali's - the regular are nice but the ones you get from Barons tent time to time are really fun
    4. Gold mine - so far best long term investment I think I have made
    5. Wizard Schools - I love anything that gives extra energy as 40 at a time just is not enough
    6. Many seasonal items that have drops
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    I used to like the purple alicorns and the mythic research centre.

I no longer want the love shack as it actually sounds a bit pants given the scarcity of alicorn parts. Much as I hated it at first, I like getting alicorns from the barons tent/cabbage hut combo.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for this opportunity to give structured feedback. I hope everyone will respect the parameters set, and not use it as a suggestions thread.

Overall favourite(by some margin)
    Desert Palace and associated walls

Other favourites (regular play)
    Faerie Bridge
    Griselda's Castle
    Cathedral

Other favourites (special events)
    Vineyard and all its deco
    Colosseum

Items to bring backnot necessarily in this order.
    Gold Mine - no logical reason for it to be limited time offer. I will certainly buy when I have enough gems.
    Desert Naga - here today, gone tomorrow. Well worth keeping for monster hunts
    Forest Raccoon - Another much liked monster.
    Fortunes for Ivy's Fortune Teller tent
    Items denied to Android players. Fire and Ice, and Sir Hamlet in particular
    Kingdom Inn
    Bountiful Table
    Any other seasonal items I missed!!

Rhino Keeper
    my favourite decors are nature and water related

my favourite are the trees, every one of them (common, event, resource) except the Forest Tree lvl 6
    i REALLY would like a tree with the look of the lvl 5 Forest Tree, not only sky blue but in every color. an autumn version of it would be amazing
    i still have the old Kissing Willow from a past Valentine event out in my kingdom; as tree "shape" i like the willows (the green ones), Cherry Hive and the Magic Fruit Tree the most

i like also the new flower shapes that were added in the recent Forest event, Forest Dhalia, Forest Thistle and Paradise Blooms, even if they are slightly too big (10% less dimension would be perfect?), while i dont like the Ice Lily and Fire Lily because they are too big. Also old Faerie and Summer flowers are awesome (Butterfly Faerie and Bluebell Faerie) but i dont have 2x2 space to keep them out

every garden and fountain in game is awesome, especially Greselda's Dark Garden (tho 3x3 would have been better size) and Castle Gardens.
    and guess what, my favourite building is the Conservatory

also please increase the size of the poor Forest Stag to be at least like a horse

last, i think i missed that Clock Tower everybody is speaking of, i have no clue how it is sorry i bet it's cool

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i love the detail that goes into the buildings sometimes i zoom in and notice all these little things.

LOVE the nature feel of my kingdom, so new tree types that look nice . ( not the level 5 blue bubble-gum tree ) but your living wood tree is fabulous, and love the magic fruit tree...and most of all......water. looks great against the lime green board, the rivers and ponds break it up nicely....so im going to have to request again lol.....waterfall that's animated and 4x4 at least! xoxox...
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaddolo View Post
    my favourite decors are nature and water related
    my favourite are the trees, every one of them (common, event, resource) except the Forest Tree lvl 6
    ...every garden and fountain in game is awesome, especially Greselda's Dark Garden (tho 3x3 would have been better size) and Castle Gardens.
    This exactly!
    Things involving water and nature to be brought back because they work well with the green background.
    Butterfly garden, castle gardens (name?), Faerie fountains (at a reasonable Gem price :P)
    Oh and wrought iron posts too (forgot to mention before)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast