Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What are your favorite Castle Story items?

Banned
    Love shack, Harvest pergola, reideer stables, winter kitchen. I have and love the table that gives feasts. More alicorns. I'd like to get the one with flowers that was for sale as part of a contest.

Rhino Keeper
    One of my favorites used to be The Fortune Teller Tent, I loved the random little treats and puzzles to find them. I thought it added a lot to the game, especially the time between events.

Everything that drops energy is a favorite and of all the ali's I think the skelecorn is by far the coolest creature while I find the glimmeregg ali the prettiest.

I love the animation in the windmill and wish I had the space for more of them on my board.

Also, like others, the Love Shack and most of the other stuff I've missed while being away from the game, like Anthia or the crosseyed fairy, the mystery dinner table and bountiful table, colosseum, lucky workshop etc.

I love that Golden Mine. Thanks for that. It makes getting nuggets so much easier!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KashmirsCafe View Post
    I love that Golden Mine. Thanks for that. It makes getting nuggets so much easier!
    Is that something that came out while I was gone? Do you upgrade a mine to level 6 for it?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567