Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Castle Story items?

Executive Chef

Smile What are your favorite Castle Story items?

Hello everyone! We'd love to hear back from everyone what your favorite items are in Castle Story. Are there any limited time items in Castle Story that you would like to see be brought back? Let us know!

Please keep this thread only about items that have already debuted in Castle Story. Thanks, everyone!

I wasn't around when they came out but I've visited many beautiful Kingdoms and seen:
    *The Feast table that gives feasts every 2 days
    *The Glimmerbat place looks nice
    *The Love Shack everyone talks about (even though they say it's a nightmare finding horns/wings)
    *Fire/Ice event for Android?
    *Spooky Tree!!

I think those above are all event related ...but items only? Maybe if they appeared in Baron's Tent?:
    *FlowerPower Alicorn and/or increasing cap on Wedding/Glimmer Ali's to 2, and making them available again - a lot of people like pairs
    *Clock Tower seems to be on a lot of people's wishlist
    *Past Halloween animals
    *Sir Hamlet
    *Wrought-Iron Fences (I have 2 from a monster hunt...but no way to get more)
    *Xmas Trees, think I've seen 3 types...all of them! (Winter White Tree especially)
    *Flare, Bijou, Matrix Dragons

Finally, this isn't a particular item but I've seen it posted several times:
    Bringing back an old event, to be finished up by everyone with half-built items. Maybe once a month, or even quarterly have a way-back event!
    (I also hear there's some hoarders who would like to cap out halloween ink and the such :P)
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-26-16 at 02:55 PM. Reason: tons of post scripts!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Everything limited Autumn, Halloween & Christmas related items from the past.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    The Golden Mine. I bought an itunes card yesterday specifically to buy another golden mine. I missed it by 1.5 hours.

I wish I had been around for:

Splendid Christmas Tree and assorted deco
    Haunted Mansion
    Festival Spire
    Hummingbird Sundial

And the infamous Love Shack

i love the detail that goes into the buildings and stuff, very well done when they are " alive " makes the kingdom that much better. sometimes i zoom in and notice all these little things.

LOVE the nature feel of my kingdom, so new tree types that look nice . ( not the level 5 blue bubble-gum tree ) but your living wood tree is fabulous, and love the magic fruit tree.

the white palasides? walls you had , they are beautiful, kinda wish there were more color choices. like purple.

for some reason i love the chateau building, the white and red/blue roof clicks with everything else released for the most part.

and most of all......water. looks great against the lime green board, the rivers and ponds break it up nicely....so im going to have to request again lol.....waterfall that's animated and 4x4 at least! xoxoxox

and that dragon / skull thing. not sure where it was from , but its kinda big and looks great in peoples kingdoms. so jealous lol

thats it from cyn

Executive Chef
    Thank you for asking!

- Clock tower
    - Summer Gazebo
    - Castle Gardens
    - Vineyard items
    - Bijoux

Will add more later!

Executive Chef
    Feast table
    Love shack
    Witches cauldron
    Harvest pergola
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    1 expansions
    2 wizard schools
    3 alicorns
    4 original story line!!!
    5 the old days when events were do-able for most people without being chained to the ipad
    6 wish we could find a way to use our love shack again.
    7 my pink kingdom from the first year's Valentine event

Host(ess)
    Thanks for asking! I'd love to see:

• Flare, Matrix, and Bijou Dragons
    • Maypole
    • And I can't remember what it was called but it was like a hanging seat ride with a small tent-cover (carnival-like, but not the animated carousel) Revisiting most of the carnival-themed items would be lovely!
    Last edited by WhisperSlowly; 08-27-16 at 09:48 AM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast