View Poll Results: What are your favourite sales?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crops (trees, plots, grapevines, etc.)

13 20.31%
  • Animals

12 18.75%
  • Pets and Habitats

43 67.19%
  • Buildings

24 37.50%
  • Decorations

22 34.38%
  • Limited Time Offers

12 18.75%
  • Gems

15 23.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Farm Story 2 items?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    I love my pets. I try to get any of the previous ones that are no longer available.

I would like to get the carousel with the animals on it and the balloon arches.

I like the sound of some of the other items mentioned in the previous posts.

Rhino Keeper

Talking Items from previous years!

Farm Story started a few weeks or so before I joined. There have been some decorations from the past that I was not able to purchase or win at that time. Among them was a haunted house and some pointed fencing. Any chance to get those??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    Farm Story started a few weeks or so before I joined. There have been some decorations from the past that I was not able to purchase or win at that time. Among them was a haunted house and some pointed fencing. Any chance to get those??
    Quote Originally Posted by ScumbagJacqueline View Post
    I'm wondering about this as well. I would love to have those items. That and some new Halloween decorations.
    The Haunted House is at Piper's Threehouse. I got it 2 days ago. So check it every 24 hours and see if you will able to see it there and get it with darts.
    Pointed Fences = Haunted Fences with skulls on it? This one I haven't seen anywhere this October. Not all the Halloween items from all the years were put up but I must say, S8 did put a lot though

Host(ess)
    I think the duck pond is the cutest thing ever. I also LOVE the fawn(s). The rose bushes were also great. I liked the catnip plots and tried to keep them in bloom but I accidently ran over one the other day with the crop cutter and now it's bare

The Ghost Pet. Could you please add it to the Piper's Tree prize lot?

Rhino Keeper
    THANKS S8 for bringing back so many of the Halloween items Much appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    I'm wondering about this as well. I would love to have those items. That and some new Halloween decorations.

Fashion Designer
    Can I ask to have the Big Reindeer? pretty please, hehe... My baby doesn't have his Daddy, sad face.

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring back the buckskin pony. In the treehouse or even just a sale. I would love to have her.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Rhino Keeper
    Hi S8,

Now it's almost Valentine, I would love to see the pets Cupid Corgi and the Cupid Cat back.
    Just saw Valentine items being added though Love the Cupid Alpaca skin

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast