View Poll Results: What are your favourite sales?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crops (trees, plots, grapevines, etc.)

13 20.31%
  • Animals

12 18.75%
  • Pets and Habitats

43 67.19%
  • Buildings

24 37.50%
  • Decorations

22 34.38%
  • Limited Time Offers

12 18.75%
  • Gems

15 23.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Farm Story 2 items?

Quote Originally Posted by funforcatalina View Post
    Also some of these recipes are super cute, would it possible to request past favorite recipes to bring back or replace some of the existing ones... maybe we could vote on it?
    I agree. I really liked some of the limited time recipes like the grape jelly, and coconut cream pie. I think there was a pumpkin spice latte, but I can't remember. I would enjoy some pumpkin recipes.

I also liked the coconut and plumeria trees. I would love to have them as either decor (that can be stored in the cellar when not in use) or fully functioning crop trees (in which case it would be nice to have their corresponding craft items and recipes return).

Rhino Keeper
    I have seen a blue mansion with something like doves flying over it on some farms. I would love to have a chance to buy that. Not sure what it is...
    Also the camp site that drops random stuff is great. Absolutely Love it!!!! Its like a pet. But no need to feed it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    I have seen a blue mansion with something like doves flying over it on some farms. I would love to have a chance to buy that. Not sure what it is...
    Also the camp site that drops random stuff is great. Absolutely Love it!!!! Its like a pet. But no need to feed it
    I'm curious about that house too. And spot on about the campsite!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! We'd love to hear back from everyone what your favorite items are in Farm Story 2. Are there any limited time items in Farm Story 2 that you would like to see be brought back? Let us know!

Please keep this thread only about items that have already debuted in Farm Story 2. Thanks, everyone!
    Print back piggy pen event. I have the piggy pen but no piggy.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I'm curious about that house too.
    Here you go.

Countryside Cottage

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	832 
Size:	176.9 KB 
ID:	33437

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Thankyou for finding the pic

Rhino Keeper
    Nice thread SparklyOctopus.

Hereby my Halloween wishlist (I'll be back for other items )

Halloween Decor:
    Treat bags, Trick or Treat, Haunted Lantern, Haunted Bush, Pumpkin-Fetti Path, Purple Witch's Broom, Haunted House, Haunted Carousel, Witch Boots Vase, Graveyard, Spooky Tree (I would like more then one ), Pumpkin Fire Pit, Haunted Fences, Twisted Tree, Witch Cauldron.

Rhino Keeper
    I love my pets. I try to get any of the previous ones that are no longer available.

I would like to get the carousel with the animals on it and the balloon arches.

I like the sound of some of the other items mentioned in the previous posts.

Rhino Keeper

Talking Items from previous years!

Farm Story started a few weeks or so before I joined. There have been some decorations from the past that I was not able to purchase or win at that time. Among them was a haunted house and some pointed fencing. Any chance to get those??

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast