View Poll Results: What are your favourite sales?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crops (trees, plots, grapevines, etc.)

13 20.31%
  • Animals

12 18.75%
  • Pets and Habitats

43 67.19%
  • Buildings

24 37.50%
  • Decorations

22 34.38%
  • Limited Time Offers

12 18.75%
  • Gems

15 23.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Farm Story 2 items?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Smile What are your favorite Farm Story 2 items?

Hello everyone! We'd love to hear back from everyone what your favorite items are in Farm Story 2. Are there any limited time items in Farm Story 2 that you would like to see be brought back? Let us know!

Please keep this thread only about items that have already debuted in Farm Story 2. Thanks, everyone!

Executive Chef
    Past Holiday decor and animals of which I only have the gingerbread dog.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Grape jelly from last year's cider house event. I always have so many grapes, even though I sell lots of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    Grape jelly from last year's cider house event. I always have so many grapes, even though I sell lots of them.
    I agree with this one. Also, the Peppermint from the Christmas event, and some of the original flowers from the Flower Shop (different from the currently active Floral Shop) and the "path" plots from that time.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I agree with this one. Also, the Peppermint from the Christmas event, and some of the original flowers from the Flower Shop (different from the currently active Floral Shop) and the "path" plots from that time.
    Me too, love to see peppermint plant and flower shop items. I am not sure about this but prefer to have coconut and mango trees in my farm......😊

Grand Emperor
    The large Pine trees from the 1st Christmas. We had the pine trees (post #15) from subsequent years several times but not the first.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-28-16 at 08:54 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    The Halloween house from the first year. (October 2013)The big black house with the animated bats. It was a special edition.
    Please put it in items for sale this year!

Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-28-16 at 01:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the flowers that grow and putting them in a pretty pattern around a fountain on my farm, but I wish I had some fall flowers to grow (orange, yellow, mums, black eyed Susan's, sunflowers), not just red, white , pink, and blue ones.

Executive Chef
    Just remembered...having the Lunar Workshop active again, and seeing the carp flying outside, would be nice. Maybe it could be used to offer additional Asian items...noodle and dumpling dishes to contrast the rice-based dishes from the Sushi Shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Just remembered...having the Lunar Workshop active again, and seeing the carp flying outside, would be nice. Maybe it could be used to offer additional Asian items...noodle and dumpling dishes to contrast the rice-based dishes from the Sushi Shop.
    Oohh. Yess. I?d love the lunar workshop to be available again. It was before my time so I?d love to be able to purchase (or get it in Piper’s treehouse) it now.

I would also like to see the following available please:
    - Collie
    - Teacup piggy
    - Carousel pony

Thanks.
    Last edited by Allie0105; 08-12-18 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Additional information

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast