Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Bakery Story items?

Farm Supplier
    Truffle chairs, truffle chairs, truffle chairs!

�� Am I the only one who wants the truffle chairs??

Rhino Keeper
    Truffle chairs!!!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I'm gonna chime in on the Truffle Chair request because there are soooo many people I know who want it. Pretty please with truffle dust on top!

My top 3 items I'd love to see made available are:

• Fall Breads - This is a 2nd place prize from the Fall Crate. I opened this box close to 20 times solely in hopes of getting this display, and sadly, I ended up getting all the prizes (and many duplicates!) EXCEPT this one I love all the little details stuffed into this one, from the pumpkins to the packaging of the bread to the leaf motifs on the front stand. If this were to become available in Bakery Story as a limited-time offer, I would be OVER THE MOON ♥♥♥♥♥

• Spring Sectional - 2nd place prize from the Pastel Package. It has a lovely cozy feel, and the colors and details are really top-notch. The autumnal tones in the decoration also make it a really nice piece for colder months

• Holiday Waitress, from 2011. Having started playing long after her release, I never got the chance to have her, and discovered her recently through the forums. She's super cute and festive, and I'd love to have her in my bakery during the winter months!

Other items that would be cool to see brought back/LTO'd:

• Barista Bar. This is a big one with so much detail, and something that singlehandedly sets the theme of a bakery to a cafe. It's so wonderfully detailed and colorful, works any time of year, and I feel like it's something everyone should get the chance to have in their Bakery. The only reason it's not in my top 3 is because I'm lucky enough to have one already (though I wouldn't mind buying another ).

• Coffee Break - 1st place prize, Donut Box. Nothing quite like donuts and coffee on a cold day I love the coffee-cup-shaped booth and the donut cushions inside

• Ambience - This is a 2nd place prize from the Valentine Chest (or 2012 Valentine Box). Like with the Fall Breads, I blew a lot of gems on its box trying to get it, but sadly didn't. I love its simple elegance, and I think it could accompany a holiday choir or winter wedding very nicely if it were re-released in the upcoming few months.

• Baking Wizard - a 2nd place prize from the Fairy Tale box. I've always thought he'd be a great addition during Halloween, so I'd love to see him available freely if possible

• Sundae Sofa (the banana-split style couch featured below). It's a very cute and creative decoration:

• The 2012 Reindeer Set. Not particularly important to me, but I know many players who do want it, and I support their requests

Also, if appliances can also be considered:

• The Coffee Machine Appliances from the September 2014 Goals. I was around when these goals were active, but the items' return is a popular request on the forums. The appliances introduced with these goals are professional-looking and really add to the coffee recipes in the game, and the goal prizes for this set included Hazel in her most versatile illustration, as well as a 4x4 coffee shop floor decoration, complete with working baristas and customers sitting at tables. Even though there are coffee-themed box prizes (and even a Coffee Crate) to make up for the goal prize decor, I hope the appliances can make a comeback.
    • The Turkey Oven from 2012. The exterior is cute, and the recipes it produces are GORGEOUS ♥♥♥♥
    • The Healthy Sweets Machine from 2012, with the three ice cream recipes
    • The Jazz Oven, with New Orleans recipes inside
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-30-16 at 11:12 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Gingerbread box!

There are alot of past appliances and decorations that I've seen in my neighbors bakeries that I would love to have in mine. Since I have only been playing just under a year, I'm betting they are all from past events. I would love to see those be made available.

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring back those fantastic Christmas decorations - Gingerbread Kitchen, Gingerbread Tree, Gingerbread reindeer, etc etc. Also, agree with Pixiegamer on bringing back :Ambience orchestra players, Coffee Break , 4x4 Coffee Shop (one of my favs because it looks so realistic and like a true bakery/shop) and Spring Sectional. Also, I agree about bringing back some of appliances, like the Coffee Machine appliances ( LOVE THESE). The recipes were cool ( i.e. Foam Art Coffee) and appliances were realistic and fun. Lastly, the Motherly Oven and the Bakesgiving Ovens ( cheesecake recipes) had gorgeous recipes. I have missed many of the past great deco items , recipes and appliances named in this thread, because I did not start playing until last year.
    Last edited by brwnsuga8; 08-30-16 at 10:24 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    Please bring back those fantastic Christmas decorations - Gingerbread Kitchen, Gingerbread Tree, Gingerbread reindeer, etc etc. Also, agree with Pixiegamer on bringing back :Ambience orchestra players, Coffee Break , 4x4 Coffee Shop (one of my favs because it looks so realistic and like a true bakery/shop) and Spring Sectional. Also, I agree about bringing back some of appliances, like the Coffee Machine appliances ( LOVE THESE). The recipes were cool ( i.e. Foam Art Coffee) and appliances were realistic and fun. Lastly, the Motherly Oven and the Bakesgiving Ovens ( cheesecake recipes) had gorgeous recipes. I have missed many of the past great deco items , recipes and appliances named in this thread, because I did not start playing until last year.
    Seconding the Bakesgiving Oven request, even though I already have them unlocked. More cheesecake recipes are never a bad thing!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Yes yes yes on the barista bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Truffle chairs, please!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast