Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Bakery Story items?

Im dreaming about X'mas 2013 & 2012 😃 and boardwalk goal items

And I was late only 1h to finish cinema goal so I never had chance to get that huge tv witch would look fantastic in my place 😃

Oh oh and haloweeen is coming big steps so it would be so so nice to see old items like hounted house

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    monster kitchen thingy
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    The water tables and the gingerbread decorations (I think they were in a crate).

Farm Supplier
    I agree! There are plenty of things I want from the goal locked items, like the ovens and decorations!

Executive Chef
    The ones that have been made available this year so far have been great (picked up the snow cone machine, sparkling cider fountain, drinks hub). Some more of the second place prizes out of the box would be great, i.e. Dainty piano, donut wall, donut tower, teacup fountain, cotton candy machine. Old LTOs that haven't been available in three years like gelato display and candy dispenser and ice cream freezer.

Executive Chef
    Any of the items that had to do with the book club library stuff. Any of the stuff that had to do with a coffee shop that are no longer available or were only available to ios and not android.

Host(ess)
    Would love to have locked recipes in the basic oven. And also appliances like Candy Cane, Truffle Maker, Candy Hatchery, World Games Oven and Spectral Oven.

I would LOVE a chance to own Santa's Grotto, the reindeer, the water garden, seasonal and holiday pieces that predate 2014, the musicians from an expired jazz themed goal, the Irish Harp Player, the Parisian Street Lamp, Victorian Couch, Princess Carriage.

The sugar cube chairs and the truffle chairs also get my vote.

Executive Chef
    Fall items please!!!! 7

Executive Chef
    I feel like I've said it 100 times before, but maybe this time it will work:

TRUFFLE CHAIRS!!!!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast