Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Bakery Story items?

streetlights please

Fashion Designer
    My favourite out of all displays is the duck fountain. I have it out all during spring and summer. My next favourite is the fruit fountain. It would have been first if it had been bigger. I would have loved it to be a 4x4. It just gets hidden a bit with being a 2x2.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Host(ess)
    Candy hatchery oven...plzzzzzz...thats the best oven..i have been playing bakery story for years....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..i would even pay for it!

Gingerbread items

New Resident
    gem dispenser
    Mini Ferris Wheel
    Lotus Fountain
    Gelato stand
    candy dispenser
    artsy piano
    mother's gazebo
    pastry hub
    Gingerbread items
    Last edited by sehun93; 11-13-17 at 09:15 PM.

New Resident
    I agree. I bought 1 mighty Oven wish i wouldve Bought a few more. I have A tons of sonic ovens. They need to bring this Oven back

My fav items are snow fence and holiday fireplace...... I want them bitterly plzz give as limited time release 🎄⛄🎄⛄

Quote Originally Posted by christmascandy1 View Post
    Candy hatchery oven...plzzzzzz...thats the best oven..i have been playing bakery story for years....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..i would even pay for it!
    You must’ve missed the Easter sale they had them. I snatched up a couple since I never had them either
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Possible to buy Christmas Decoration Item

Any chance for new players to buy Christmas decoration that we have missed?

Rhino Keeper
    This used to be possible on Android when you could download a previous version and then get stuff in the market for that game that wasn't in the current game market. But S8 has fixed it so that's no longer an option...to my knowledge. So I don't believe there's a way. You just have to wait for sales to come around because they usually bring back limited time offerings during the sales. Sales happen about once a month. We should be getting a Christmas sale sometime soon (every holiday this year has received a sale, so we are anticipating a Christmas sale) but of course there's no official word so we will just have to wait and see.