Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Bakery Story items?

Rhino Keeper
    Can bring back halloween 2013 stuff?
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Rhino Keeper
    The gnome home, by far. Unfortunately, I've opened at least 8 gardeners boxes and still have not gotten it, which makes me pretty salty. Wish I could just buy it outright, even for gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    The gnome home, by far. Unfortunately, I've opened at least 8 gardeners boxes and still have not gotten it, which makes me pretty salty. Wish I could just buy it outright, even for gems.
    It has been available for gems before so fingers crossed it comes back for you. I liked it that much I bought 2. I only have room for 1 in my bakery at the moment though.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    My favourite item is Rose Collumn but that thing is not available anymore... I hope they bring it back tho
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Azriemw3 View Post
    My favourite item is Rose Collumn but that thing is not available anymore... I hope they bring it back tho
    You just missed it. They re-released the Rose Collumn this February for the Valentines.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post
    I wanted more things but they're goal items. The goal items are locked. I wish Storm8 make it were players can complete old goals. That would be awesome!
    I agree 100%

New Resident

Talking Book Club items

Can you please bring back the book club meeting and book store items for those of us that missed them????

I would love for you guys to bring back the gem dispenser and the rose columns...

Rhino Keeper
    When releasing ovens, please let us have all recipes. You just released two ovens where there is only the first recipe.

Ovens: Rose, Fondue Fountain, Choco Love, Banana Stand, Frosty Freezer, Musical Drink, Gourmet Soda, Movie Night, French Cookie, Patisserie, Fairy Tale, Royal, Garden, Coffee Machine, Frappe Fountain, Grand Slam, Ballpark Fountain, Artsy Icebox

Fall/Christmas - Witches Caldron, Pumpkin Stove, Parfait Potion, Fall Oven, Hallo, Octob, Cornucopia
    Snowman Oven, Snowman Fountain, Winter Frost Fountain, Santas Shop Oven, Yuletide, Winter Oven, Santa's Oven, Marzipan, Candy Cane, Yuletide Candy Maker

Spring Bubbles, Banana Split Sofa, Coffee Break, Coffee Date, Coffee Shop, Coffee Station, City of Love Counter, Cupid Corner Booth, Cool Lolly Lamp, Frosted Branch Table and Chair, Gingerbread (ALL), Garden Glow Tree, Antique Street Sign, Gelato (ALL), haunted table, Hockey Penguin Wallpaper, Hockey Cookies, Husky Trio, Light Table, Little Helper, Log Couch, Lotus Fountain, Love Ice Sculpture, Mint Tree, Parisian Picnic table and chair, More Smores, Pastel Coffee Bar, Pastel Lounge, Pastry Couch, Pastel Mushrooms, Peppermint Couch, Prep Bakers, Rainbow Bridge, Roma Couch, Romantic Skate, Rose Kitchen, Sugar Couch, Teacup Fountain, Victorian Couch, Turkey Door

Have goal items be more like the Cupid Corner Booth, Couches, Coffee Break etc. They all look the same lately.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see this tiles again, one of my neighbors have it but I don't. I'm talking about the pink tiles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2017-05-22-09-32-09.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	836.0 KB 
ID:	36864Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2017-05-22-09-32-09.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	836.0 KB 
ID:	36864
    Last edited by Sb1957; 05-22-17 at 05:36 PM.