Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Bakery Story items?

New Resident
    GNOME HOUSE is the most beautiful item in BS

Rhino Keeper
    I love my Android Candy Robot...I don't think people notice him though

Winter Decorations

Hello;
    Now that Christmas and New Year?s Eve is over and we start to redocorate our bakeries, I have a problem. I can?t complain about the whole decoration, because I have enough but what I don?t have a lot are TABLES in general. I only have a few of winter tables, I could acquire in the past because they did cost a lot of gems and I hadn?t enough to buy a whole lot. The only icy or wintery tables we can buy now, cost 6 gems. When I could afford to buy all tables I need, it will probably be already summer and even if I could afford them, I wouldn?t want to have all the same tables, that?s why I ask you Storm8,if you could bring back some of the winter stuff for us and new bakeries to buy. Thank you in advance and of course Happy New Year to you all! May 2018 be filled with health, happiness, love, joy, success and live up to every of your wishes and goals!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree it would be very nice to have a winter sale.

Dear TeamLava

I waited all year...saved my money and my gems for Christmas goals.....looking forward to snowy wallpaper and snowy tiles (bakery grew) only to get a goal with cocoa maker with the gift that I already have....PLEASE...PLEASE let the snowy and icy wallpapers, tables and chairs....snowy tiles out so I can purchase them....PLEASE....I'm so disappointed
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess you missed all when we've just started Christmas goals, and if I remember right there was also sale for Christmas decorations with chairs, tables, wallpapers, tiles etc

New Resident
    Rosal Booth pleeeeeese!!

Hope I'm doing this right to reply...I so agree! I just trashed 10 counters of food as didn't want the Halloween stuff hanging around anymore!

Rhino Keeper
    Woodland Deer Family and Flower Market Cart 😍 please!

New Resident
    Tea time kettle
    Frappe maker