Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Bakery Story items?

I agree plz bring back the gem dispenser asap?!

While I would like the gem dispenser back, I am curious to what will be the amount they will sell it for, because it is selling for the full price of 400+ gems ... yeah no matter how much I want I will not buy it

Executive Chef
    Please only bring it back if you are going to make it available to all platforms.

I love the Winter Frost items! Including the baking machines for it, please?!

New Resident
    i like garden glow items, i also hope that old goals can be release again, thanks

I would love to be able to get the black lighted trees

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I visited someone recently who had a bookstore in their bakery. I so, so SO want one of those, and can't find it anywhere. I have gems to spend! Can anyone tell me if I can get one?

(I would I also love a 'free wifi' sign, but that's for the suggestion thread!)

Executive Chef
    It was released, removed, but then temporarily re-released during one of the sales once if I remember correctly, so it may be released again (re-re-released!) at some point, revdkathy. Here's hoping!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I do hope so. My bakery has a quiet corner for people who want to read, away from the children's area and people talking. It would be great to have a bookshop in it!

Fashion Designer
    How about some COIN items? Some old valentine's day stuff?

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast