Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Restaurant Story items?

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    every asian thing from the boxes loool

those golden dragons please

the noodle show display
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Gingerbread box!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Thank you for starting this thread, SparklyOctopus!

My favorites AND the top items I'd love to see return are:

• The JAZZ BAND! This was a bundle exclusive for a New Orleans bundle in 2015, and has never resurfaced since Making it available would finally give Android players the ability to buy it, and it's one of the most detailed 4x4 pieces in RS. It's also incredibly versatile; it could be used for summer music festivals, in-restaurant shows, New Year's Eve performances, and a lot more. I really really want to see it back!

• The LEAF PILE!! If there's one thing that matches my love and pining for the Jazz Band, it's my love and pining for the Leaf Pile. This is a past goal prize I've been wanting this one for years - it's such a quintessential autumn item, and I really really hope it will become available for purchase!!

• The Autumn Party. This is a 2nd-place prize from the now-removed Autumn Gift Box. The detailing is immaculate, and it can really be used throughout the fall months as a centerpiece in any restaurant. Furthermore, it complements the items from the Harvest Crate really well, and could easily substitute for a Thanksgiving meal setting.

• If appliances can also be considered, then I'd love to see the Fire Pit Grill brought back. The recipes it contains would be great for summery tropical scenes, and the Grilled Eggplant could also add to some international themes as well.

Other items I'd like to see return are:

• The Spooky Chest - It has a lovely selection of Halloween items which I'd love to add to my restaurant
    • The Spooky Fireplace - a 3rd place prize from the Halloween 2011 chest. Also delightfully spooky, and the blue flame is a very nice touch
    • The Haunted Clock Tower - this was a Halloween decoration (not even an LTO) that was added in 2014, and retired afterward. I loved its design and I think it's something players would really appreciate having back.
    • The North Pole LTO - This debuted in 2013 for Christmas and has never been seen again since.

• Holiday Express, Holiday Story - both 2nd place prizes from the now-removed Holiday Gift Box (2011)

• The patterned black wallpaper in the picture below (not sure what its actual name is, unfortunately):

Also, among goal content that I'd love to see be made available (aside from the Leaf Pile):

• Pizza Toss - Like others have already said in this thread, this prize is a beauty, and there's nothing comparable to it on the market. Similarly, I also think the Wood-Fired Oven should be made freely available; without it, there are few pizza recipes players can work with to make their restaurant into a pizzeria.
    • Hot Dog Stand recipes - the Hot Dog Stand is unique in that it's freely available in the appliance section of the marketplace, but was at one point a goal-related appliance. Consequently, newer players who weren't around for the goals only have access to ONE recipe after they buy and build the appliance. I feel like this is rather unfair to newer players, and feel that all recipes should be available if the appliance can be bought by all players. Unlocking the other two recipes would also hugely increase the range of freely-available hot dog recipes in the game (1 on the grill, 1 on the fusion cart, and 1 on the hot dog stand to 1 on the grill, 1 on the fusion cart, and 3 on the hot dog stand - going from a total of 3 to a total of 5).
    • Action Chef Lee - Action Chef Lee is a significant character in Restaurant Story, yet he only appears in two decorations - and this is one of them. This particular decoration features him by himself (compared to Yard Sale Lee, wherein he's flanked by a few items), which makes it all the more versatile to use in a restaurant space, whether to simply place him in the kitchen or feature him in a number of different settings. I hope he becomes freely available.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-30-16 at 10:51 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Also, like twospoons, there are a number of items I would buy out-of-box but would not necessarily want to try my chances to get them. These include:

• Pile of Gifts (3rd place, Birthday Box) - the blue and white tablecloth makes it fit really nicely with winter holiday months!
    • Pie Table (3rd place, Horn of Plenty)
    • Ice Swan Sculpture (4th place, Magic Box) - nice for weddings and winter months
    • Koi Pond (1st place, Take Out Box)
    • May Dancer (4th place, May Basket)
    • Maple Bench (4th place, removed Autumn Gift Box)
    • Renaissance Buffet (2nd place, Renaissance Chest)
    • Midnight Jacuzzi (2nd place, Cruise Box)
    • Potted Tree, Petal Pond (4th and 2nd place prizes, respectively; Action Chef Box)
    • Roma Pantry, Modern Roma (3rd and 2nd place prizes, respectively; Italia Crate)
    • Anything from the Fall Harvest Crate - I'd simply rather have the ability to choose for this one than gamble
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Cinnamon tables, chairs & counter! And Cornucopia tables and chairs!

Oh, yes, the Haunted Clock Tower! Definitely!

Executive Chef
    thumbs up on the jazz band & haunted clock tower! pixiegamer's argued many times for making the jazz band available to all, and she's been right every time. and the haunted clock tower was one of your best, i think. so good that i think it originally came out the day before halloween for a bunch of gems and i grabbed it without a second thought anyway, and never regretted it.

also, since this is locked for me, i always did like the trellis:

also, i was checking the previous updates thread to see which other things came in android versions so that newer android players must not have access to them, like the grass tiles, and there was some great stuff: the luau/tropical bliss update, coffee shop, fast food, outdoor (with the hedges and the trampoline). tons of stuff my compatriots can't buy!
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-30-16 at 05:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    that jade dragon i always wanted it, and those things above what twospoons posted
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]33263[/ATTACH
    I love those WHITE TILES. There're no more available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2016-08-31-08-17-38.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	610.5 KB 
ID:	33263  

Please bring back the Haunted Clock Tower and the Haunted House.

I also love all of the old Halloween Windows. There are ones with boards over them that I love!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast