Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Level 754

Rhino Keeper
    Meh, haha, I'm not going to replay this level, I got 3 stars on it using the boost at the end (extra bubbles for 9 gems) so I'm done with it. Onto the next island!

(Although, for the record, I've done what you're describing too.)

Ultimately I'm sure it's *possible* to beat with 41 or 43 bubbles or whatever, but I'm pretty good at this game -- maybe not as good as you guys, but still -- if I'm struggling, I'm pretty sure other players are as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    But for the bottom clusters, you're talking about 9 bubbles, not 6.
    (Sorry for the late reply.) Yes, you are right. I made some mistakes in my explanation, so I went back and edited it to make it more accurate and clearer. If possible, it is best to look for an opportunity where the bubble thrown at the fireworks bubble will also form a cluster and pop two other bubbles, so that you can maximize the chances of clearing the way to the egg.

Rhino Keeper
    One final comment regarding Level 760: I really don't think that this level is so hard compared to other recent levels. Yes, you need some luck to advance quickly, but I think you should be able to win at least one out of every ten games without needing any boosts.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree 760 isn't that difficult, conceptually. There are much trickier levels, to be sure. That's part of what bothered me, though. If I KNOW how to beat a level, but # of bubbles is consistently the only thing stopping me, that's no fun.

Just my opinion though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123