Thread: Aquatter

Banned

Aquatter

Aquatter
    More information on Aquatter in Creatures Guide.

I think that's you spell it.
    How do you breed it?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-14-17 at 12:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    Water & Nature. You can always check in the market. If it is Breedable, it will be in the market, and show its elements.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Okay. Does anyone have good breeding formulas for it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    Okay. Does anyone have good breeding formulas for it?
    Well there's never a sure thing for any animal. Much of it is chance and persistence, but you can improve your chances by using JUST water & leaf combinations. You can keep trying frostfang and pandoffil over and over or use one of them with another water/leaf animal you have like Turtleisle; ocean owl; hydro yak; sea horse; chilly goat; maid mareon; and keep your fingers crossed. If you happen to have a unicorn and an aquatter, then breed that. Good odds there. But many of us don't have both. I'm not particularly lucky at this breeding just a rare creature when you need one. But stick to the water leaf formula and breed non stop. Good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Well there's never a sure thing for any animal. Much of it is chance and persistence, but you can improve your chances by using JUST water & leaf combinations. You can keep trying frostfang and pandoffil over and over or use one of them with another water/leaf animal you have like Turtleisle; ocean owl; hydro yak; sea horse; chilly goat; maid mareon; and keep your fingers crossed. If you happen to have a unicorn and an aquatter, then breed that. Good odds there. But many of us don't have both. I'm not particularly lucky at this breeding just a rare creature when you need one. But stick to the water leaf formula and breed non stop. Good luck.
    Thx. I finally got him but I can't complete Virgo.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh Ababau I'm sorry you can't complete Virgo after finally getting an aquatter. No justice in that. I couldn't get an aquatter either. And I tried everything. I did spend the gems (I've learned to save them for the monthly zodiac as I cannot seem to breed just the needed rare animal). I wish you better fortune in the upcoming event next month.

Executive Chef
    I never bred aquatter either, which is funny because I get it all the time as a fail except during this event, which makes me highly suspicious they lowered the chance of successfully breeding it :/ but I didn't "buy" in which is what they expect us to do.. I like to choose to buy not be forced to in order to get something, just my opinion

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I never bred aquatter either, which is funny because I get it all the time as a fail except during this event, which makes me highly suspicious they lowered the chance of successfully breeding it :/ but I didn't "buy" in which is what they expect us to do.. I like to choose to buy not be forced to in order to get something, just my opinion
    I kind of agree they monkey with the odds. I remember two trios, where I breed 14 days straight with #1&#2 and could not get #3. Likewise nearly a week of breeding with out wasting time and no rare aquatter.