Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lani Stamp Quest August 25 2016

So, just to clarify. There are no extra stamp drops for this challenge? You can get them through the daily challenge. Or, you can buy them with gems.

I was not saving the stamps/items so have zero in the pantry, and yesterday's daily challenge gave me one egg, so I just want to make sure before I attempt this.

I can answer my own question. The oven that makes sugar cookies just dropped a silver stamp....I was doing my last batch of cookies for a Lani order too. none of my other appliances have dropped a stamp.

Rhino Keeper
    I furiously HATE this stamps related things, to me it is a disgusting feature that makes me want to quit the game. And before someone says to just not do it, we are peacefully doing the cruise recipes and now it started asking for stamp recipes (even some we did not even learn yet), repeatedly for some.

Worst feature ever.

Farm Supplier
    if there is someone to cook new recipes to post or writes how earning , please, some advanced level, some recepies require 300 cards , I don't know what to cook first ..I'm currently 51st , some of my neighbors are cooking already I saw and wrote them but they didn't answer
    Last edited by ostraoz; 08-26-16 at 09:01 AM. Reason: mistakes

Rhino Keeper
    As an android player who has been out of bronze stamps for quite some time, I'm very glad I've been making gem recipes and hoarding the gems for several months now. It makes it much less painful to spend 5 gems to obtain the bronze stamp needed to make the eggs for this quest. However, it would have been nice if the developers had taken android users into account, and provide some way to earn bronze stamps prior to this event. I'm also very glad I have been hoarding my other stamps, and have only been making the recipe card recipes on rare occasions (though that 10K for the billionaire burger frequently taunts me, lol). It would be difficult to participate in this quest otherwise.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    I furiously HATE this stamps related things, to me it is a disgusting feature that makes me want to quit the game. And before someone says to just not do it, we are peacefully doing the cruise recipes and now it started asking for stamp recipes (even some we did not even learn yet), repeatedly for some.

Worst feature ever.
    Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way
    Main id: squinn1981

Quote Originally Posted by harleydonovan View Post
    I guess I got really lucky; everything that was cooking gave me a bronze stamp the first time I logged on after the event started. I ended up getting 16 bronze stamps. I also used gems to speed up the duck eggs, and ended up getting more than one egg, or sugar and butter too, as well as varying amounts of recipe cards.

same

don't know if i can ask this here; i am new to this forum thing-is there a place iI can post a pic of my restaurant? or how do I put the name of it under my comments?

i think i did it?
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

why doesnt my first emoji show?
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast