Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Lani Stamp Quest August 25 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    My first 3 dishes dropped them then they stopped! Maybe it was an S8 error. I don't think they were supposed to drop them. At first I thought they had to be new dishes cooked, not repeats, but my neighbors all said they just stopped too. So it sounds like an error. Be happy that you got what you got!
    Some of these new recipes take 300 cards! Now if we can only find a way to get more cards
    None of my dishes dropped eggs. This was most likely a bug. Lucky for you early guys though. To clarify though, any dish or dishes that use stamp ingredients?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nephthys82 View Post
    None of my dishes are dropping bronze stamps
    I believe this was a glitch when the quest first started. Looks like it has been corrected.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. It has. I just did a quick serve and it didn't give me an egg. Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Did anyone start Lani's Express Order yet? Wondering how much stuff she wants.....
    Kooky panda graciously spelled out lani's express order in post #1 above.

Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    None of my dishes dropped eggs. This was most likely a bug. Lucky for you early guys though. To clarify though, any dish or dishes that use stamp ingredients?
    Everything I had ready to serve when the new event started, dropped a stamp...I wasn't working on any stamp recipes at the time. I got 9 duck egg stamps and feel extremely lucky.

Rhino Keeper
    Man that is super lucky lol. If that happened to me I would've had 32 things cooking and ready. This event seems doable even if you had zero stamps/ingredients like me. But only IF you aren't on android. The daily quests make this able to do because they give you 7 days so that is at least 7 eggs. However, they are preying on android players with that stamp pack they have for $2.99 that only gives 3 stamps.

Honestly they need to address android not getting daily quests because it really isn't fair for this whole farm fresh quest line and subsequent quests. I'm just lucky and happy to be on iOS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    What if you don't have stamps to cook the required dishes?
    my question exactly.

read on other thread iOS gets daily quest to earn stamp, while andriod only can get stamp during some days of cruise event.

without previous announcement and inform us to save the stamp/ special ingredient, how are we suppose to cook the required dish?

also, without stamp to exchange for ingredient to get receipt card to "learn " the special dish, i am currently stuck on current crustard chicken as i haven't learnt the dish yet, cannot start cooking for the quest without ingredient, and receipt to learn dishes.

not to mention, how come aging barrell is still not available to android players?

So my question is, how are you supposed to get duck eggs? I have none?

Fashion Designer
    Click on your farm stand and try to make a duck egg, if you don't have any bronze stamps you may be able to buy one with gems. Idk if this will work. I do know that if I am making a dish and say I need a green pepper but don't have any it will tell me a gem price for it. If you do try this and it works will you please post how many gems it costs to buy said special ingredient? Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    Kooky panda graciously spelled out lani's express order in post #1 above.
    Yes, thank you. It was posted after I asked.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast