Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lani Stamp Quest August 25 2016

Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Make sure you upgrade directly after collecting. Then you can collect again (so if you had 3, collect them and then upgrade and you can get 4, totaling 7!)

I finished this quest earlier. I think potatoes are more annoying to me. Or the cream....since everything she wants needs it. Sigh.

Also, you'll get a bronze, silver, or gold stamp ONLY from Lani. Not all customers. Each "special" customer only drops their specfic item(s) and Lani is on a 4 hour rotation. Look for customers with different colored hair, or hats, or head related items.
    To add to that. Lani doesn't always drop stamps on her visit. She's visited my restaurant 3 times so far and only on 1 occasion I received a bronze stamp. The other 2 times I received coins and quick services.

Farm Supplier
    Use the Market to buy mushrooms, potatoes, and cream. It refreshes every 10 minutes.

Can we get confirmation on if Lani is staying permanently or if this is only quest related? This is what I'm referring to:

Attachment 33307
    i hope she stays, i love her

Rhino Keeper
    I think she MIGHT stay. I'm still getting random stamps from cooking, but that could just be for this limited time quest line.

Oh man. Lani hasn't given me quick serves yet. Either coins or stamps for me. That's cool though because now Lani and Hula girl will give out quick serves!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SunUpSunDown View Post
    Use the Market to buy mushrooms, potatoes, and cream. It refreshes every 10 minutes.
    They cost a lot. Be warned. I preferred the price point when he game first came out, which is why I haven't upgraded the market myself. I'll check there sometimes but it just costs too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    To add to that. Lani doesn't always drop stamps on her visit. She's visited my restaurant 3 times so far and only on 1 occasion I received a bronze stamp. The other 2 times I received coins and quick services.
    Same thing here

I think she MIGHT stay. I'm still getting random stamps from cooking, but that could just be for this limited time quest line.

Oh man. Lani hasn't given me quick serves yet. Either coins or stamps for me. That's cool though because now Lani and Hula girl will give out quick serves!
    I hope she stays too! The extra occasional stamp does help with gathering the recipe cards with all the new recipes added recently it's quite the save to get them all unlocked. Not that I'm complaining I like these recipes and goals to work on unlocking them.

Quick services are always welcome too. I'm stingier spending quick services then gems because those quick services can really help you out of jam with some of the high pressure events.

Farm Supplier
    I never received stamp from Lani. Only glove or coins.
    Also , I upgraded my veggie to 5 level, now I think I will finish task. I would buy in market and I will but it's not enough . Sometimes when I finished the tasks I waited for veggie very long.And you just buy 1 , or 2 if you are very lucky. It is expensive but it worth. I always buy celery , lobsters and mushrooms in market , even when I don't need them .
    And about stamps I'm very sorry but I don't get any. I'm cooking right now my last stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    I never received stamp from Lani. Only glove or coins.
    Also , I upgraded my veggie to 5 level, now I think I will finish task. I would buy in market and I will but it's not enough . Sometimes when I finished the tasks I waited for veggie very long.And you just buy 1 , or 2 if you are very lucky. It is expensive but it worth. I always buy celery , lobsters and mushrooms in market , even when I don't need them .
    And about stamps I'm very sorry but I don't get any. I'm cooking right now my last stamp.
    I also buy stuff regularly in the street market. It can help out a lot during these events. I have about 6 mil coins so I'm not too fussed with that currently, I can't get parts quick enough to upgrade things and expand the restaurant anyway.

I upgraded my veg stand to 6 this event so I will probably finish both of the goal lines tomorrow evening. I need to collect mushrooms only once more and potatoes twice.

There's also a special offer currently running to buy additional mushrooms and a few stamps I think.

Grand Emperor
    Can we get confirmation on if Lani is staying permanently or if this is only quest related? This is what I'm referring to:

Attachment 33307
    Checking on this.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-02-16 at 09:00 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast