Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lani Stamp Quest August 25 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Ugh 9 more recipes that require these special ingredients and recipe cards to learn. I can't wait to sit around and wait for more stamps. This game is just about over for me!!
    I was just glad I finished my cruise event without being asked to deliver those special recipe.
    If this goes on, and with the amount of new special dishes added, there is no way I can learn all those. I still have a lot of recipe not learnt yet before latest addition of dishes.
    May as well delete the game to save myself from all these frustration

I had a random bronze stamp drop after serving margherita pizza which I cooked to get the number of cooks required on the commercial oven. That was after the moderator confirmed that the issue had been fixed so I haven't figured out the logic of these drops yet or whether it's a glitch.

So far my cruise or previous cruises haven't asked for any of the Lani recipes.

Generally speaking I like the stamp addition to the game. I like saving up the cards and unlocking new stuff to cook. I just wish it didn't overlap with the cruise which I started late because of a holiday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    I had a random bronze stamp drop after serving margherita pizza which I cooked to get the number of cooks required on the commercial oven. That was after the moderator confirmed that the issue had been fixed so I haven't figured out the logic of these drops yet or whether it's a glitch.

So far my cruise or previous cruises haven't asked for any of the Lani recipes.

Generally speaking I like the stamp addition to the game. I like saving up the cards and unlocking new stuff to cook. I just wish it didn't overlap with the cruise which I started late because of a holiday.
    Cooking ANYTHING can randomly give you a small chance of recieving a stamp (bronze, silver, or gold). I've had all three drop for me so far. It's not a glitch. It was on a pop up in the quest for "more ways to get stamps" pop up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	33161
    Last edited by littledarc3; 08-27-16 at 12:05 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Yes bronze stamps drops random, but please help me : cherry herb sausage how much it earns , how many servings ?
    I only have 245 cards, and there is one dish -300 ...

Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Cooking ANYTHING can randomly give you a small chance of recieving a stamp (bronze, silver, or gold). I've had all three drop for me so far. It's not a glitch. It was on a pop up in the quest for "more ways to get stamps" pop up.

Views:	56 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	33161
    ah so that must be it then. I thought I read that at one point too but then read later that a glitch was fixed so got a little confused.

Also I need to revise my last post since my cruise just did ask for one of the new Lani recipes. Dark Chocolate Mocha for 4 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    Yes bronze stamps drops random, but please help me : cherry herb sausage how much it earns , how many servings ?
    I only have 245 cards, and there is one dish -300 ...

Views:	39 
Size:	561.9 KB 
ID:	33169
    Last edited by smtexas; 08-27-16 at 04:56 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you a lot. 1500 coins . That is just like regular recepies. And 100 cards. I like those recepies because you can earn coins fast. Like rustic bread for instance. 1 serving 20 000. If someone has a picture of other recepies please post.

Executive Chef
    Could you have least made some new pictures for these recipes!! I think everyone one of them is reused lol.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	33175

I don't think it's to much to ask that you stop reusing your pictures.
    Main id: squinn1981

The dark chocolate mocha on the commercial range calls for a duck egg, a sugar, and 3 Cream. It takes 2 hours to cook.

It makes 150 servings for 1,500 coin earnings. That's 100 coins per serving.

The best use for the duck eggs, that I've figured out so far, is the toasted sugar latte on the drinks. That uses same ingredients as above, cooks 2 hours, earns 4,500 coins.

New Resident

How get ducks eggs ?

Hello
    All Lani's new quests requires recipes with ducks eggs.
    I don't have any of them.
    How can I ? Where find them ?
    Thanks

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast