Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lani Stamp Quest August 25 2016

Farm Supplier
    Now I have a picture but don't how to post I learnt Chiffon sprinkle cake, it is 4000, 50 coins 1 serving, I think all new recepies with egg are 1500, with t. sugar are 4000, only I don't know with butter, is spicy morrocan hummus , persimmon glazed ham -10 000 or more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    I kinda like the stamp thing. I do see it as more of a long term goal but it allows me to play casually most of the time. It's a different pace then most of the quests which require being on the game a lot and can be stressful whether I make them in time or not.
    Lani's recipes have pretty good coin value and lowish number of servings meaning they clear off the counters fast so I can cook other stuff. I'm not in a rush to unlock them all and just take it as it comes. I don't have all that many normal recipes left to unlock so it's nice to have a new batch of stuff to work towards.
    Yes, I agree completely!
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    Yes I play on iOS too and the daily quests sure help.

I believe there's 9 new recipes unless I'm counting one from the previous batch
    1. Cherry Herb Sausage
    2. Chiffon Sprinkle Cake
    3. Rosemary Russet Potatoes
    4. Spicy Moroccan Hummus
    5. Persimmon Glaze pe Ham
    6. Festive Fruit Brioche
    7. Smoked Papaya Salad
    8. Lavender Rose Cider
    9. Dark Chocolate Mocha

As for the earnings I have no idea yet as I only learned one of these so far which is the Mocha.
    And still have one recipe left to learn from the previous batch.
    Thank you! I don't have the cider maker yet so that's why I only see 8.

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    Now I have a picture but don't how to post I learnt Chiffon sprinkle cake, it is 4000, 50 coins 1 serving, I think all new recepies with egg are 1500, with t. sugar are 4000, only I don't know with butter, is spicy morrocan hummus , persimmon glazed ham -10 000 or more.
    Thank you! I haven't "learned" anymore of the new ones. I'm cooking all my stamps first to see how many cards I end up with. You can attach a photo by clicking that box with a tree in the header. (Four to the right of the smiley)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lpey87 View Post
    OK Thanks.
    After 50+ recipes only one stamp dropped. Bad luck
    or what ?
    then how about seeing stamp drop as i was collecting dishes returning to the game. only to see the game refresh (loading/ screen frozen ) after a really short while, and only to find dishes back on stoves...
    collecting dish at second time around did not show any stamp drop at all.
    i have experienced this 2-3 times already, and one or two times of it, they were silver stamp!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    Thank you! I haven't "learned" anymore of the new ones. I'm cooking all my stamps first to see how many cards I end up with. You can attach a photo by clicking that box with a tree in the header. (Four to the right of the smiley)
    Both are proper, depending where you are from. Learnt is British while learned is American. English...pfft!

Anyone else noticing an increase in recipie card drops? And 1 stamp in 50 cooks sounds about right to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    then how about seeing stamp drop as i was collecting dishes returning to the game. only to see the game refresh (loading/ screen frozen ) after a really short while, and only to find dishes back on stoves...
    collecting dish at second time around did not show any stamp drop at all.
    i have experienced this 2-3 times already, and one or two times of it, they were silver stamp!
    Force close your game when you are done playing. If you come back while he game was running in the background, then you will have to resync the game and can lose progress. Just play it safe and always force close the game when you are done. We should really make a post about that issue, but it's not really a bug -- more of user error/neglect.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    I'm sorry for my mistakes in writing, English is my third language, mix of school (British ) and watching movies (american) . I would use google translator but through this years of playing I ''learnt'' that even natives very often don't write correctly . Thank you for the advice for the picture ,but I see that people are not so interested in recipies , (I still am, with those new with butter, so I'm saving my butter and golden stamps , to see is it worth 300 cards , or to cook old) but I cooked almost all other recipies and I'm satisfied , made lot of coins very fast , like that stamp thing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Force close your game when you are done playing. If you come back while he game was running in the background, then you will have to resync the game and can lose progress. Just play it safe and always force close the game when you are done. We should really make a post about that issue, but it's not really a bug -- more of user error/neglect.
    My game does this freeze/refresh thing EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Regular close, backgroud glose, force close, good connection, bad connection, just restarted my device, just unninstalled and reinstalled the game, does not matter every single time I enter the game, sometimes once, sometimes up to three times. And if I forget to wait for it to do his this thing and click construction worker, I'll get a hammer just to see it vanish and give me another useless wood plank I'll never need bc I have like 50 and really need that hammer. This is happening to the point I'm considering leaving the game for good.

Also, I don't think it is a user issue, it's been point for lots of players, I've seen a few topics about it, no real sollution.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    My game does this freeze/refresh thing EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Regular close, backgroud glose, force close, good connection, bad connection, just restarted my device, just unninstalled and reinstalled the game, does not matter every single time I enter the game, sometimes once, sometimes up to three times. And if I forget to wait for it to do his this thing and click construction worker, I'll get a hammer just to see it vanish and give me another useless wood plank I'll never need bc I have like 50 and really need that hammer. This is happening to the point I'm considering leaving the game for good.

Also, I don't think it is a user issue, it's been point for lots of players, I've seen a few topics about it, no real sollution.
    Try the suggestions in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post897818.

If they didn't work, I suggest that you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further. The solution varies for individuals since it may be due to several factors like connectivity, device performance, device maintenance, etc. So there is not one single solution for everyone. However, we posted suggestions that users can try. Hope you'll be able to play normally soon.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast