Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Camping Quest - Aug 25, 2016

Farm Supplier
    As usual I have to give up on the bear, went mining for gold to make the caribineers, used 33 picks and shovels and no gold or gold coins. Did get a couple of flints. No rubies either. I guess they figure if you aren't going to spend real money on an event, they want to make sure you will not complete it. Will be selling everything I have stockpiled soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been sending deliveries here and there today as I needed short breaks from work. After I have no idea how many, I got one of the elusive coins. I played it right away, but as I waited for the prize, I wondered what duplicate I was going to get this time. Lo and behold, I got the chicken outfits! I had to read it twice to see I had zero prizes left to go and that the campsite was in my cellar!

The campsite is out, although I think I will move it, and the chickens are wearing their new duds, much to their chagrin. Someday, they will learn. Maybe.

Those still struggling, don't give up on it. I know the rates for getting some stuff, especially coins are horrible, but you still have a few days to go.

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats LadyFencer! I hope those chickens of yours don't talk to my chickens! I too am in need of the chicken camp duds and one other prize. I actually got 3 of those coins today, but all I got were duplicates.

Question for anyone: will the campfires stay burning after the event?

Farm Supplier
    I now have 16 gold coins that are useless to me. Why am I still getting them if I have my bear? Why can't I sell them to those who need them? What a wasre of my golden lure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Hi mearro, if you are still checking out this thread I wanted to let you know that there are coins in the fishing pond or at least one coin. I decided to try fishing one more time and used up all the dough bait and a few other lures that I had made over the last couple of days. The final score with the fishing pond is:

Lures - 105 Camping Coins - 1

I am giving up on this part of the event. The drop rate is so low that it appears the coins do not exist. The team has had time to fix the drop rate and they have not. Lastly I will be away for the last few days and will not be able to devote hours on end looking for coins.

I turned in the 26 coins that I had accumulated during the event. The machine gave me back 14 unique items and 12 duplicates. I hit on matches and tickets four times each.

Good luck everyone.
    Thanks for remembering about me! I haven't been playing for the past 2-3 days (house moving+no broadband) but I just got back. WOW, I will have a go again to see if I can get any coins at all but I doubt. I haven't invested much in this event, 2 previous ones really tired me out, so I'm not that devastated but the campsite would be nice of course.

Definitely good luck to everyone, pity we can't sell the coins! Creators prevented players from helping each others now. You can't buy crafted items because it doesn't count, you still need to craft on your own.

Don't lose hope found my last coin I needed today!!!! Keep going ))))

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Don't lose hope found my last coin I needed today!!!! Keep going ))))
    Congrats to you!! There are still 5 days left. I'm crafting and selling dough bait to help.

Rhino Keeper
    noT ENOUGH GOLD...

Thanks I was ready to quit. Seems like it takes me to the very end to accomplish a quest. ������

Farm Supplier
    I just want to check for sure since I was holding off on giving my last two jackets...will the game coins keep appearing (maybe!) once you have the bear??

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I haven't gotten one coin in the mine but getting flints today. I received my bear. Anyone else having this problem?

Never mind I finally found some but they are repeats and I have one left to complete ������