Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Camping Quest - Aug 25, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    For those who got coins from fishing, did you only aim at the circulating areas in the water or just fished in general whenever you had the bait?

Rhino Keeper
    Will the gem campfire still burn after the event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    I just want to check for sure since I was holding off on giving my last two jackets...will the game coins keep appearing (maybe!) once you have the bear??

I got the bear and got a coin from a delivery. I got the last machine reward I needed for the campsite and got another coin after that. I haven't been successful at all with coins from fishing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    Congrats on the bear and the campsite too. Where did you find the most coins? I am not having much luck but there are quite a few days left to try.

Thanks!
    Almost all of mine were from the fishing pond, a few from the mine though (none from deliveries or anywhere else)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Question for anyone: will the campfires stay burning after the event?
    Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    Will the gem campfire still burn after the event?
    I'll see if I can get some answers for you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    I now have 16 gold coins that are useless to me. Why am I still getting them if I have my bear? Why can't I sell them to those who need them? What a wasre of my golden lure!
    The prize machine is not tied to the goals for the bear, so you can use it to get more prizes from the machine if you want. The campsite is really a handy to have. The gold coins will be gone after the event, so best to use it and win something.

Farm Supplier
    My coins came from the pond using the golden lure. I would get 7 or 8 at a time.

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from my campsite for the first time. I got an expansion map. This will indeed be handy to have!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I've been sending deliveries here and there today as I needed short breaks from work. After I have no idea how many, I got one of the elusive coins. I played it right away, but as I waited for the prize, I wondered what duplicate I was going to get this time. Lo and behold, I got the chicken outfits! I had to read it twice to see I had zero prizes left to go and that the campsite was in my cellar!

The campsite is out, although I think I will move it, and the chickens are wearing their new duds, much to their chagrin. Someday, they will learn. Maybe.

Those still struggling, don't give up on it. I know the rates for getting some stuff, especially coins are horrible, but you still have a few days to go.
    Well done! Was it like winning the lottery? Lol. I don't think I will reach the campsite as gold coins have been hard to come by and I'm currently at a standstill with the knives as I am struggling to get iron ore. Next goal will need gold so I'm not holding out much hope. My plane keeps asking for donkey products now so have to keep skipping but need mining tools. Chickens are madly jealous of the sheep and cows in their camping outfits. I've tried consoling them with the prospect of a new Donkey friend but they were not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    For those who got coins from fishing, did you only aim at the circulating areas in the water or just fished in general whenever you had the bait?
    I haven't had a single coin from fishing despite the hot spots. Even the gold lure only gave me fish. I've had approximately 2 coins from the mine and the same from deliveries. I guess some are more lucky than others