Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i think i didn't see that kind of points in dragon story !
    thought people was crazy there , but i found that some in FFS are not better ! LOL
    Ya Clark_Wayne I 've never seen in Dragon Story as a result , that's really madness and would Lava Leopard like many others have liked . But under normal circumstances, not to achieve these points . It's really crazy , hope I get the Realm Runes than price.

Rhino Keeper
    I made my personal goal which was to get the skeletal dragon milestone. I spent 13 gems to speed up one evolution on my main game but did not do anything else. I am done with this event 5 hours before the end time...my current evolutions will all run past the timer and I have no chance of getting the final milestone. Good luck to all those still playing.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I made my personal goal which was to get the skeletal dragon milestone. I spent 13 gems to speed up one evolution on my main game but did not do anything else. I am done with this event 5 hours before the end time...my current evolutions will all run past the timer and I have no chance of getting the final milestone. Good luck to all those still playing.
    may I ask if you are a high level? because I am a level 28-29 when I start this event now I am level 31 spending just 13 gems to get 6500 is pretty cool sweetttttt

Rhino Keeper
    Just witnessed a hilarious upset on my leaderboard. The person who held first the entire time (and purchased a ton of boosts to stay there) was just bumped out of first by the person who was in fourth! (She must have spend a huge wack of gems to get there!) I watched this from my sad position in 9th. But I'm happy, my goal was Craguar... I got up to the Skeletal Dragon and scored 40 Runes off the wheel without spending a single gem. Nice.

Fashion Designer
    Lol this last hour has been a battle between 1st & 2nd place XD Both of them got a "boost" right after each other. They must really want that trophy.
    I didn't want the jaguar especially not like I wanted the bear for the first leaderboards so I am more than happy in 5th place. I played it Mellow through the full first 9 days, even made it to spot/rank 14 XD & now last minute I made it to spot/rank 5.
    I want those apples and some runes o.o

I still managed to keep 160k apples for the next storyboard, I am more than ready to get that final chapter animal prize Hope it is something cute or awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    Sooooooooo annoyed right now shafted at last few mins I will learn to boost like made and put a few hundred in front next timeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	832.6 KB 
ID:	33358

Rhino Keeper
    Wish I had done it like this acc now think I'm Gonna start playing this one more maybe Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	556.5 KB 
ID:	33360

Rhino Keeper
    I'm proud to be in the 5th place of my group in this event because I didn't use any boost while seeing other players ranking before and after me used boosts multiple times. I spent only one gem to speed up one hour for one of the breeding event because I don't want to miss my bedtime. Although I did not spin particularly well in terms of winning Realm Runes (only one time) and getting a bunch of tiles and trees, I did win quite a lot of treasure chest points. I did not use too much food either. Actually, I have more food now than before the event and I'm expecting 20,000 apples as the prize in the 4th-6th group. Overall, this is a good event for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	33364

Congratulations to everyone who achieved their goal! I have achieved first place! I'm very excited for the Lava Leopard because I love cats! ❤️🐯 So I put the egg on the nest right away. As the picture shows incubation time is 20 hours, and I assume evolution will be the same time! Elements are earth/fire.

Edit: TeamLava, in the future please do not group neighbors together! This makes the competition unfriendly and I feel bad because I love my neighbors!
    Last edited by sparklegirly; 09-06-16 at 12:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    I won my leaderboard with 9042 points. I would have won with 5800. But I don't mind having overdone it a bit because I got all the milestones and fed and evolved some ultra rares that had been waiting for a loooong time. Forgot to feed Grand Unicorn to level 15 though! That just has to wait until another leaderboard.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	33368

Congrats to everyone who reached their goals!